Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) (33166 Views)

See The World Most Expensive Dog That Cost Over ₦760 Million / Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by dljbd1(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2017
It would be strange if this is a local dog sha.... undecided
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by Ijaya123: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Grow up please.

That is a very offensive and expensive insult.

And I say this as an opponent of secession.

Honestly, it is sad on Nairaland that we cannot have discussions without it degenerating into infantile name calling and checking.

Are you aware of how many derogatory and unpleasant name the advocates of secession have called Buhari, to the extent of wishing him dead?

I've got no pity for them. They deserve whatever they get. And like I've always replied them, whoever wishes my president dead, it is their person that will die. QED.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ijaya123:

Are you aware of how derogatory and unpleasant name the advocates of secession have called Buhari, to the extent of wishing him dead?

OH yes, and I regard them with the same level of disdain.

Like i said....it is disgraceful that on this forum we cannot critique without insult. This has got to stop.

1 Like

Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by TKDEE(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
oshe11:
that small Dog killed Goat
I thought it was only me wondering...
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Those teeth..no wonder
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by binsanni(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
edo people 404 done ready oh
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
That dog looks like yoruba people.
Dirty and unkempt with teeth like a apc leader thiefffnubu.
Adebowale89,sarrki am I liaring.
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
That is Kanu in disguise trying to kill Benue livestock

1 Like

Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
it's not ordinary, the dog has been possessed of a strange spirit. How would a dog kill 50 animals when it is not a lion
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by Ihutomi: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Fortunately both are meat, good week for them.
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by Nackzy: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
That dog is possess
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by dayus12(f): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That dog's breed is Fulani.

Killing that dog will not bring the dead livestock back to life.
They should have just let it be.

Let it be so that it can kill more animals abi
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
That dog looks like yoruba people. Dirty and unkempt with teeth like a apc leader thiefffnubu. Adebowale89,sarrki am I liaring.
u are liaring and laughing on top
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u are liaring and laughing on top
Did I mention you,is like you are the one on duty today while saarki is on maternity leave.because that dude sounds like a woman wrapper.
Over sabi sabi.if biafra goes that's when we will know those that are hard working as there will no longer be free money to pay bmc.
For me I am getting married to an ijaw man so automatically I will be a biafran tongue

1 Like

Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
lipsrsealed shocked sad grin grin grin
fumiswtpusy:

Did I mention you,is like you are the one on duty today while saarki is on maternity leave.because that dude sounds like a woman wrapper.
Over sabi sabi.if biafra goes that's when we will know those that are hard working as there will no longer be free money to pay bmc.
For me I am getting married to an ijaw man so automatically I will be a biafran tongue
grin saarki oooooo! If biafrat goes,nah leaf plus okpa una go dey chop? but free Rivers/Benue from una biabia
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by kushercain: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
visijo:
I doubt the story... How can a dog kill goats? No be only one but 50..[/size][size=8pt]

that's a wild dog
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by DjSustain(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Meat every where
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
kushercain:

that's a wild dog
yes its a wild dog, check the ear is curved at the tip and the tail tip.
You see this kind on NatGeo Wild

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by Prechy08(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who offend that dog
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Look at that man....

He is a lier.....

Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by FODA(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hope they did nt waste the dog,otherwise,calabar people will sue them,if it was a snake,lala dream could ve come to past.
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by iammolise(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
undecided Is it just me or does anybody else think that thing is something more than a dog?
Hmm!
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by derrick333(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Olkenya sha!! grin
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by samwayne154(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That dog's breed is Fulani.

Killing that dog will not bring the dead livestock back to life.
They should have just let it be.
so that it will kill all the livestock in town abi?
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by correct7: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
This dog has created world record.
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hiya RIP
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by Solumtoonna(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
nor be Kanu wanna grab Benue join his useless ipob jew side? See the dog skin and kanu own nah
rest in peace in advance, high BP will kill u before Christmas
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Solumtoonna:

i
rest in peace in advance, may high BP will kill me before Christmas
.And in addition, may dangote trailer cripple u.
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by juman(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
post=58777856:
End time dog
Re: Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
My daughter rates this idea very simple mate wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 More Awesome Puppies Just Arrived / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / Lady Offers N50,000 To Anyone Who Finds Her Dog, Reveals Identity Of Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.