Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

“buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Still Angry” – Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Still Angry” – Dele Momodu (413 Views)

Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Still Angry” – Dele Momodu by Ogashub(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Just after news emerged that Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi and the chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) John Oyegun, on Sunday held an emergency meeting with Buhari, Media mogul, Dele Momodu has blasted Nigerians for being angry that President Muhammadu Buhari is still alive.

Writing on his Twitter page late on Sunday, the Ovation publisher also admitted that he had a video call with the former Rivers Governor, otimi Amaechi, to confirm the visit and also ask about Buhari’s well being.

He wrote:

“The Biblical Thomas could easily have been a Nigerian as we doubt everything; just had a video call with ROTIMI AMAECHI in London.

“ROTIMI AMAECHI has confirmed to me in a video call minutes ago that he and other APC Chieftains indeed met with President Buhari this noon.

“The video call became necessary when I got strident calls from those doubting the authenticity of the media release from FEMI ADESINA.”

Reacting to a user who asked him what Amaechi told him, He tweeted:

“The President is in great spirit. Nothing different from what the Acting President told Nigerians after a similar visit.

“I didn’t start this job today… My source is solid and impeccable; Amaechi won’t confirm if untrue, he will keep mute!”

See His Tweets:

http://ogashub.com.ng/buhari-is-alive-and-nigerians-are-still-angry-dele-momodu/

Re: “buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Still Angry” – Dele Momodu by Freetech: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
The Ipib and PDP are angry because they are corrupt not Nigerian
Re: “buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Still Angry” – Dele Momodu by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Dele Na my Boy, Dele Na My Boy (Davido wicked sha) grincheesygrin
Re: “buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Still Angry” – Dele Momodu by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2017

(1)

Buhari: Group Restates Resolve To Begin Protest August 7 / Important Facts About The 50B Naira Oyo State HEALTHCARE Endowment Fund / See Andy Ubah’s Trending Dance Campaign Video In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.