Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC (34061 Views)

Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / Get Some Vitamin D - Cristiano Ronaldo Advises (Photo) / Kaka Advises Neymar To Leave PSG For Madrid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Slymonster(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
QUITE?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Khodorkovsky(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is ronaldo scared? grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by kingJoya(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol no be only
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by donbrowser(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Temptee101:
Ronaldo should keep quiet. He has suddenly found his love for Neymar and remembered they are birthday mates just because he hinted he wanted to leave Barca his nightmare. If i were Neymar, with this Ronaldo sudden and suspicious show of love which is hatred in disguise will make me to remain with barca forever.

C ronalda does mean well for him....he should beware
Neymar can never be rated above Messi. He needs to leave Barca or wait till Messi retires

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Temptee101(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
donbrowser:

Neymar can never be rated above Messi. He needs to leave Barca or wait till Messi retires
Is he in any competition with messi? The duo have really jelled perfectly and he once hinted to have joined barca in order to learn from messi. So what then happened? Is either he's greedy and childish.

So from your assertion two good players can't be in a team. They play two different positions and roles, so what are you saying? Messi allows him take free kicks even penalties which his self imposed advicer can't do

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by cutewalex: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Do you know why C.Ronaldo advised Neymar..... .www.cr7blog.com
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by maklelemakukula(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Vutseck:
if he ply his trade in England the same fate that befalls pogba will visit him
and what exactly is the fate >
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by arejibadz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
nice advice
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by divineRx(f): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ronaldo is jst a hater... he shuld jst mind his buisness
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by SuperSuave(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
otimothy:
Aside the quit and quite, OP why is the first letter of every word of your subject in capital letters?
You would have understood if you've ever created a thread before.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by MrIndespensable(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Neymar just use your head...dnt chase money alone,PSG still better...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Elcuba: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Vutseck:
if he ply his trade in England the same fate that befalls pogba will visit him

He is not pogba!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by donbrowser(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Temptee101:
Is he in any competition with messi? The duo have really jelled perfectly and he once hinted to have joined barca in order to learn from messi. So what then happened? Is either he's greedy and childish.

So from your assertion two good players can't be in a team. They play two different positions and roles, so what are you saying? Messi allows him take free kicks even penalties which his self imposed advicer can't do

Bros this guy will never go further than being second and third in Ballon d'or if he is in the same team with Messi. Ronaldo also hinted he will leave madrid on Hazard's arrival.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Bamz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
DrObum:
To Quiet nko
No be only quite

How about the incessant use of 'am' in place of 'I'm'? grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by angusm: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
morereb10:
Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo, has reportedly told Brazilian playmaker, Neymar to leave rivals, Barcelona.

According to Spanish publication, Diario Gol, Ronaldo also told the Brazilian to snub a move to Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) and instead wait for a transfer to Manchester United.

The Portugal captain believes that moving to PSG, would be a step down for Neymar and think the 25-year-old who he shares the same birthday with, can take his game to the next level in England.

On Saturday, Sky Sports claimed that Neymar has decided to leave the Camp Nou after becoming increasingly frustrated at “playing second fiddle” to Ronaldo’s ash rival, Lionel Messi.

The report however added that PSG remain the only club willing to meet the player’s €222m (£196m) release clause, with Chelsea and Manchester United unwilling to do so.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/real-madrid-star-cristiano-ronaldo.html?m=1

let him decide
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Temptee101(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
donbrowser:

Bros this guy will never go further than being second and third in Ballon d'or if he is in the same team with Messi. Ronaldo also hinted he will leave madrid on Hazard's arrival.
That's where greediness comes to play. But why didn't ronaldo leave when Bale was brought to Madrid and not just that also as the costliest player in the world? And didn't he go ahead to win ballon'd or? I think its not just about that accolade, there's more it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by sekem: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
dondo83:
What kind of English is this?

So you've never heard of ASH rival before? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by KingRex1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Temptee101:
Ronaldo should keep quiet. He has suddenly found his love for Neymar and remembered they are birthday mates just because he hinted he wanted to leave Barca his nightmare. If i were Neymar, with this Ronaldo sudden and suspicious show of love which is hatred in disguise will make me to remain with barca forever.

C ronalda does not mean well for him....he should beware
Ronaldo has nothing to gain or lose.. Its just a candid brotherly advise.

Anyway, its their biz

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Raewyse1914(f): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Let him make his own decisions na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Temptee101(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
KingRex1:

Ronaldo has nothing to gain or lose.. Its just a candid brotherly advise.

Anyway, its their biz
Can't you see that he's not being sincere. Why the advice now? I guess he wants him to leave the only club that gives him sleepless nights in spain which happen to be barca. He sure knows the impact of barca with the likes of Neymar in its fold
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by otimothy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
You would have understood if you've ever created a thread before.

yeah i understand, however i don't need to create a thread to make a clear sentence.

We all learn.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Vutseck(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Elcuba:

He is not pogba!

I hear you !

let's Mercy try EPL if he will still shine as before

when Ronaldo was in man utd he was just an average player even though you would argue he was at preliminary stage
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Vutseck(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
DrObum:
To Quiet nko No be only quite
I forgot we have English police on nl .

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Banter1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Temptee101:

C ronalda does not mean well for him....he should beware
Go check both Ronaldo and Neymar's comments about each other. they boths like each other as a friend. I could remember during one of the best player of the year award, Ronaldo was showing Neymar around. CR7 is telling him the truth.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Icon79(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Haha!!! People are actually commenting on this "news" article as if it's true. Are Nigerians that naïve?

I don't think an average Nigerian is naïve but most folks here definitely are. The tendency to believe everything you read on the internet is quite disturbing. So a nameless website (newspaper?) came out of nowhere and publish a ridiculous article with ZERO direct quotes, and some folks here swallow it hook, line, and sinker! You didn't ask yourself one basic question: why would Cristiano Ronaldo be giving career advice to Neymar? Are they that close?

The news would be more believable if they had claimed that this advice was coming from Messi, Suarez, or even the real Ronaldo. But some of you are too dumb to critically analyze anything ... if it's on the internet then it must be true, right

O pari o

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Vutseck(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
maklelemakukula:

and what exactly is the fate >

you can't be on this thread if you aren't a soccer lover who should know all the happenings in football clubs
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by DBPHONES93: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
DBPHONES HOTTEST BRAND Retailers/Agents wanted 09037928456
DBPHONES nigeria needs agents/resellers in different states, you can start by buying minimum of 5 to 10Pcs you don't needle to find customers we give you customers through our daily adverts you can earn between 10,000 to 15,000 per phone sold which can lead to around 100,000 to 150.000 profit for you monthly.
All DBPHONES has a 1 year warranty and comes with new good conditions
If interested Pls call 09037928456

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Teekrayne(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol..... He wants Neymar to leave because he is scared of an imminent threat he poses....

He wants him to leave because he wants Madrid to dominate Barca in Spain and Europe...

Stay ur lane..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by donbrowser(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Temptee101:
That's where greediness comes to play. But why didn't ronaldo leave when Bale was brought to Madrid and not just that also as the costliest player in the world? And didn't he go ahead to win ballon'd or? I think its not just about that accolade, there's more it.
Like?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC by Temptee101(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Banter1:
Go check both Ronaldo and Neymar's comments about each other. they boths like each other as a friend. I could remember during one of the best player of the year award, Ronaldo was showing Neymar around. CR7 is telling him the truth.
What is the truth there?
Why does he want to leave barca? Are the issues not reconcilable?

Ronaldo that is claiming femi adesina job at some point wanted out of Madrid, he later settled with them and he is still there. Why didnt he advice Neymar to do same and follow his footstep? He should admit he's afraid of barca with Neymar

What's happening to Spanish football? / Leaked Tape: Perez Calls Ronaldo "An Idiot", Mourinho "An Abnormal" / Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression