Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Admission: 6 Reasons Why You Fail To Get Admission Yet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission: 6 Reasons Why You Fail To Get Admission Yet (585 Views)

If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here / No Cut-off Mark For 2020 Admission Yet – JAMB / 89% of Nigerian Universities Fail to Make Top 5,000 in the World - Webometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission: 6 Reasons Why You Fail To Get Admission Yet by Bari22: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Here are some of the reasons why you are still unable to secure admission into university or tertiary institution. Trial and error are common features of Nigerian admission seekers, until reality fall on them, you can't just convince some students to drop that their jamboree ambition. If you did not get admission after applying so many times then may be you make one of the following mistakes. If you are free from all these mistakes and you still don't get admission then you need prayer.
1. Apply for less competitive course : If you keep applying for high competitive course despite not gaining admission last year then you need to blame yourself. Even if you have more than 250 points in jamb and some distinction in Neco and waec you may end up not getting admission because of the high competition. If your choice is medicine and with all the required points you didn't get then next year, try less competitive course in the faculty of medicine, like optometry, veterinary medicine and likes. Check here for
Less Competitive Courses In Nigerian higher institutions .
2. Apply For less competitive Institutions: The higher the competition the lower the chance of gaining admission. It is better to apply in less competitive institutions than high competitive ones as long as you want your admission to be granted. No matter how good you are, no matter how good your points are, you may end up not getting admission if you insists on seeking admission in prestigious institutions, by the way degree is degree.
3. Be careful applying for professional course : If you must apply for professional course, then you should go for a less competitive institution that offers this professional course. If it is normal course ( less competitive course) you can apply in institution as long as you have the requirements.
Related: How to get admission with less than 180 In Jamb .

Read more at: www.naijinfos.com/2017/07/admission-6-reasons-why-you-fail-to-get.html?m=1

Re: Admission: 6 Reasons Why You Fail To Get Admission Yet by Babtunz: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Oh lord I pray I gain Admission dis Year oo
Re: Admission: 6 Reasons Why You Fail To Get Admission Yet by Bari22: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Babtunz:
amen
Re: Admission: 6 Reasons Why You Fail To Get Admission Yet by ANTIFA: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
did you get?
Babtunz:
Re: Admission: 6 Reasons Why You Fail To Get Admission Yet by Babtunz: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
ANTIFA:
did you get?

Ah, thank you, I'm going to 300lv this year

(1) (Reply)

8 Great Ways To Improve Your Level Of Smartness. / South Africa Have The Best Universities In Africa .top 10 Universities In Africa /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.