Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) (17958 Views)

University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down / Protest At FUOYE (ikole Campus) As fight against separate campuses (photos) / Unilag Dean Of Medical Sciences (wicked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by sainttwist1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
drake2000x:
I usually mistake Yorubaas as Kenyans or South Sudanese....they all look alike!
bros, you need serious help.......
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by karimcarim(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Property for sale !!!
For more information : 08076048453,08132012653,08062514316

Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by yelinco1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Freedom is not willing given to the oppressed by the oppressors. It is either faught for or demanded with force.

Nigerian education system is worse that that of sudan. How can the university be charging for tutorials? Are they secondary school students??
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by FuoyeNews: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Samuelsmart22:
This is serious
What will be the hope of we aspirants now?

Aspirants have nothing to worry about, the current issue has been promptly resolved by the school Management.

To stay updated and get every help, information and support you need.

Join this facebook group created to support Fuoye Aspirants:
https://web./fuoyeaspirants/
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by FuoyeNews: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dannyfan:
i need admission oooo, or wat ar dey doing

Aspirants have nothing to worry about, the current issue has been promptly resolved by the school Management.

Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by FuoyeNews: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
raysplashinfo:
FUOYE Management, pls settle it cos we Aspiring Candidate doesn't want to meet this issue on ground.

Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
I just pity all these ones wey dey allow dem faces show for protest. make dem come ask Ogunruke for OAU, they reinstated everybody including the SU president yet they haven't reinstated him until now and me wey we enter together don graduate three years ago
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Akinadeakintayo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
That is wot is good for dem....fuoye mgnt fink dey can just do anytin without taking tinx into consideration...tnkx all.....#newFUOYE
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by FBIL: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is what you get when piglet buildings surrounded by bushes and shanties is called a university and humans are there struggling to get certificates for daily meals. The law can never be enforced, humans become animals and the dignity of education vanishes. I dey Ayegbaju Ekiti, coman slap me mek I poison u.
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Rukky55(f): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
fait10:
All these unserious students embarassed embarassed
u call dem unserious bt they are out there fighting 4 there right.u serious stupid fool wat av u done right to change ur life.malu,mutulamutule lyk u.
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by fait10(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rukky55:
u call dem unserious bt they are out there fighting 4 there right.u serious stupid fool wat av u done right to change ur life.malu,mutulamutule lyk u.
See this one. I just checked ur pix now and i realized that u are from a thick bush. Ode oloshi
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Kswiss001(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Greatest gbogbo
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Sarhyd(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
All these faces I'm seeing are to cool for a protest. You people are still smiling during protest. Okay o.
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Rukky55(f): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
fait10:

See this one. I just checked ur pix now and i realized that u are from a thick bush. Ode oloshi
hehehehe wen a foolish man lyk u talk I just dey laugh. thick bush ko thick bush ni.mumuuuuuuuu cow. u know wat I wont reply fool lyk u again cos my tym n MB are precious to b used on a stupid fool lyk u.cowwwwwwwww.mtchewwwwww I spit for u.
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by fait10(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rukky55:
hehehehe wen a foolish man lyk u talk I just dey laugh. thick bush ko thick bush ni.mumuuuuuuuu cow. u know wat I wont reply fool lyk u again cos my tym n MB are precious to b used on a stupid fool lyk u.cowwwwwwwww.mtchewwwwww I spit for u.
See the very local village sku u are attending.. Fuoye. No wonder u talk like a village girl.. Go and be exposed idiot
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Skookum(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
While f00lish eediots Praise the governor for sending his child to covenant.

They're still looking for matric number.

Until all these politicians start sending their wards to Govt schools or using Govt facilities, there will be no hope.

Imagine Aregebesolaa and Ajimobi's children in LAUTECH. They would have done something about the delay.

Buhari can not check ear infection despite professors of medicine in Nigeria, na that one go stay there for other ailment ?

The masses are the slaves empowering them to do all these nonsense.

Jeeez for d record fuoye is a federal govt sku nothing consern Fayose. Dx z not EKSU baba calm down now
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by lildipsy95(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
why all this??....100level student haven't been given matric number.....and i choose this school as ma first choice....Malomo abi what is ya fucking name?? Is better you die before i come over there ooo
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Atigba:
The most unrest university

Out of the nine new federal universities
and the same time the best and leading in all positive areas

1 Like

Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Olabodedennis(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
speechless
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Welcomme: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
While f00lish eediots Praise the governor for sending his child to covenant.

They're still looking for matric number.

Until all these politicians start sending their wards to Govt schools or using Govt facilities, there will be no hope.

Imagine Aregebesolaa and Ajimobi's children in LAUTECH. They would have done something about the delay.

Buhari can not check ear infection despite professors of medicine in Nigeria, na that one go stay there for other ailment ?

The masses are the slaves empowering them to do all these nonsense.
What concerns Fayose with FUOYE? Zombie!
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Atigba: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Slurity:
and the same time the best and leading in all positive areas

Are you ok?

How is it leading in positive areas when students can't attend lectures every now and then academic activities in the institution is crippled with meaningless strike.
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Welcomme:
What concerns Fayose with FUOYE? Zombie!

When you get your head examined, go back and read.
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Davidollad(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
FuoyeNews:
The school authority just sent a resolution

Checkout the comprehensive transcript here:
http://oyesource.com/result-of-protest-in-fuoye-concerning-dsa-freshers/
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Trust Better By Far, my Alma mata. Dem go don send all of una go house. Then wen una resume ALL of una go 1st swear for court then sign undertaking. Thereafter, those wey go pay damages go pay, those wey dem go suspend go dey dia own. Those wey dem go expel go dey 2 categories. If u get koerkt godfather, u go bag suspension combak after u don nearly 4get u r matric NĂ´. If not, if u still wanna 4m "I'm a graduate" in future then berra goan register 4 d nxt avail JAMB slot
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by Yemike(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
No wonder he got beaten and hospitalized during the last NASU protest.
Mallo is very good as a lecturer but his Achilles heels is money which is corruption.
The #500 naira is a yearly thing I also paid in 100 lvl.
Re: Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) by hollamat(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
see the school I one enter na so so strike hope I won't regret it now embarassedsee the school I one enter na so so strike hope I won't regret it now

pls stop all these all resolve it before me carry my load come the school ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU: Buhari Will Intervene Soon, Gbajabiamila Appeals For Calm / Info About Unilag School Fees / Mbbs In Unilag, Or Mbbs In Ui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.