Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mr. Eazi Claims He’s The Second Best-selling Artiste After Wizkid–true Or False? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Claims He’s The Second Best-selling Artiste After Wizkid–true Or False? (579 Views)

Fans Attack Rema ,don Jazzy Artiste After He Said He Only Wears His Clothes Once / I’m The Second Best Selling Artiste After Wizkid – Mr Eazi / ”Attention Has Fall On Me”: Tekno Tweets After Wizkid Shaded Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Eazi Claims He’s The Second Best-selling Artiste After Wizkid–true Or False? by rhonard(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerian singer Mr. Eazi, who revealed some days back that the Starboy Worldwide Chief, Wizkid, did not sign him to the Starboy Worldwide label, has come out again to claim that he’s the second best-selling artiste after Wizkid.

The “Short Skirt” crooner blurted these words out in a recent interview with a Ghanaian radio station, again making headlines as he’s been doing lately. While fans are still trying to make something of his recent claim that Wizkid is nothing but a business associate of his, Eazi has given them yet another debatable matter to deliberate upon.

During the interview session with the Ghanaian radio, Mr. Eazi said; “I don’t mean to brag ooh… but in the past one year in West Africa, I’ve been the second best-selling artiste on Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, and Tidal. I’ve been the second best-selling artiste next to Wizkid.” Well, those were Mr. Eazi’s words exactly, and he was so sure of his words.

Judging from Mr. Eazi’s words, it can be said that the self-acclaimed 2nd best-selling artiste in Africa sold more records in the last one year than other Nigerian A-list artiste. Guys please get in the comment area and share your thoughts.

Re: Mr. Eazi Claims He’s The Second Best-selling Artiste After Wizkid–true Or False? by Ekiseme(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
I can't even sing along with any of his songs, lol

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Claims He’s The Second Best-selling Artiste After Wizkid–true Or False? by MrDude: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who da fück is this dude

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Claims He’s The Second Best-selling Artiste After Wizkid–true Or False? by Sammmypoko(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
well,mayb in your village in ghana sha...

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi Claims He’s The Second Best-selling Artiste After Wizkid–true Or False? by olatemmie13(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
People can hate sha...

Though his words are not verifiable, but his music is cool plus he's done a good number of collaborations lately that Top our local radio charts...

#lifeiseazy

Ekiseme:
I can't even sing along with any of his songs, lol
Re: Mr. Eazi Claims He’s The Second Best-selling Artiste After Wizkid–true Or False? by Ekiseme(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
olatemmie13:
People can hate sha...

Though his words are not verifiable, but his music is cool plus he's done a good number of collaborations lately that Top our local radio charts...

#lifeiseazy

what has hate got to do with my comment? Far from it
I beg take it easy o

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Under Boobs And Tattoo In New Photos / How I Like My Women In Bed – Humblesmith / Davido Buys Himself A Brand New 2017 Red Porsche 911 Car, Worth Over N37M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.