Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) (3794 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / EX-CIA Employee Admits President Obama Is A Radical Islamic Enemy Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by iceland(m): 3:22am On Feb 07, 2010
Why should a religion portray these?These Pictures are from London . This is beyond scary!

This makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Can you imagine having a Christian demonstration against Islam in downtown Baghdad or Iran ?

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World. These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their 'Religion of Peace Demonstration. '

Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 07, 2010
they'll find Nigerians to use as foot soldiers, I'm sure.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2010
The founder of d religion did worse things,so what else do u expect from his followers
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by iceland(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2010
more pictures

Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by iceland(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2010
Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over! Taking over means more innocent blood would be shed.
These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers , but were forwarded by a Canadian who thought All Christians ought to know.

Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2010
Iceland d photograph u posted is d same with what Abuzola have on his profile 'islam will dominate d world'. May be dude was part of d protest
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by Dfearless1(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2010
The founder of d religion did worse things,so what else do u expect from his followers

@Toba,
Tell,describe or mention what d founder of (ISLAM) did wrong 2 warrant ur comment.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by obiksam(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2010
Na waooOOH. So definitely the world is getn to an end.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by ymdo(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2010
@ everyone
Interesting. And what are the responses of the natives to the match. I want to know where this fairy tale ends
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2010
It truly angers me to the point of committing genocide when Radical muslims crowds will decide that their religion cannot be criticized, questioned or insulted when they can do the exact opposite to other religions simply because they believe they are the one true religion (even though it is such a young religion) that every nation must bow down too. They viciously and wickedly attack people of other religions after claiming that they are a religion of PEACE (Bull-Crap)

The true reason why Islam has survived this long despite all the violent, un-democratic, authoritarian, dogmatic trends that are typical of the Muslim religion is simply because they imbibe, violence and intimidation, fear, illiteracy and poverty to instill a vice-like grip (brain-washing) on the practitioners minds. to the point that they will kill children, women and innocents in the name of Allah and remorselessly claim their right to ascend to heaven and receive bounties for all their victories against the infidels (people who have lost their right to be humans in the eyes of God and are now become like rabid dogs that need to be killed if they cannot be converted

I swear, i should not be allowed near a nuclear bomb or some class of people will simply find themselves nuked.  angry
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by agathamari(f): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
scarry thing is, these pictures are similar to germany in the early 1930's. yet another religious war on its way, osama is this generations hitler
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by ymdo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
"Osama", "Obama" ,  not much difference
lagerwhenindoubt:

It truly angers me to the point of committing genocide when Radical muslims crowds will decide that their religion cannot be criticized, questioned or insulted when they can do the exact opposite to other religions simply because they believe they are the one true religion (even though it is such a young religion) that every nation must bow down too. They viciously and wickedly attack people of other religions after claiming that they are a religion of PEACE (Bull-Crap)

The true reason why Islam has survived this long despite all the violent, un-democratic, authoritarian, dogmatic trends that are typical of the Muslim religion is simply because they imbibe, violence and intimidation, fear, illiteracy and poverty to instill a vice-like grip (brain-washing) on the practitioners minds. to the point that they will kill children, women and innocents in the name of Allah and remorselessly claim their right to ascend to heaven and receive bounties for all their victories against the infidels (people who have lost their right to be humans in the eyes of God and are now become like rabid dogs that need to be killed if they cannot be converted

I swear, i should not be allowed near a nuclear bomb or some class of people will simply find themselves nuked.  angry

you must be very dumb. the only reason why Islam is surviving is because Allah promised to protect His religion. And that, HE will continue to do no matter how you people may hate it.

And please muslims beware. We've got a fanatist in the house
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
ymdo:

you must be very dumb. the only reason why Islam is surviving is because [b]Allah promised to protect His religion. [/b]And that, HE will continue to do no matter how you people may hate it.

And how does Allah protect his religion? please give me the facts,  I cannot understand why Allah (or God or whatever pseudonym he has adopted of late) in his infinite wisdom, sees it fit to massacre his very creation whom he has put the right to reason or make their choices.  I simply do not get how a God full of infinite wisdom will try to impose his religion on others when he has rightly accepted that all will be judged on the last day. is he so impatient that he cannot stave his sadistic urges that he must send out countless brain-washed, dimwits to go out and kill children, women and innocent, productive members of society. just because his young ideology (Islam is a young religion) must take root. if God wanted us all to be radical muslims, he would have no need for prophets, he would simply wave his spunk-ridden hands and convert us all in one magical wave of stupidity. I believe this is happening in the UK (originally pagans, converted to Catholics or some related offsprings of Christianity). so why go to another man's land and demand that your religion be respected above everyone else, ?? I doubt every open-minded, righteous and progressive Muslim is for the idea of forceful conversion to the point of issuing threats and actually committing murders in the name of Allah. If you agree that such Muslims do not exist, then I'd have to say, OMG!! you lot are a bunch of myopic, dogmatic, wicked, selfish and brainwashed slaves, undeserving to be labeled humans in a free-thinking modern society. and you can sit on my middle finger and swivel 

1 Like

Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by ttruth(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
@POST :

Are you surprised ?

What they are doing is what Islam is all about ? grin grin grin grin grin

They are carrying out the work that the Mafia boss have asked them to do with total obedience cheesy
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by muhsin(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
I "like" the title of this OP.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
iceland:

Why should a religion portray these?These Pictures are from London . This is beyond scary!

This makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Can you imagine having a Christian demonstration against Islam in downtown Baghdad or Iran ?

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World. These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their 'Religion of Peace Demonstration. '

Religion, as practiced today, deals in punishments and rewards.

In other words, it breeds fear and greed - the two things most destructive of SPIRITUALITY.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by viaro: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
ymdo:

the only reason why Islam is surviving is because Allah promised to protect His religion.

How does he do that - by the examples of the pictures in the OP of this thread, no?
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by tunnytox(m): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2010
ymdo:

you must be very dumb. the only reason why Islam is surviving is because Allah promised to protect His religion. And that, HE will continue to do no matter how you people may hate it.

which Allah? is it the same lame, dumb, faceless, dead and buried Allah whose followers know nothing other than violence, completely deluded set of people
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
Read about these "men of peace" that practise the religion of "peace" in the e-booklet below:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1031/1031_01.asp

Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by lordizak(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
The muslims can't do anything. The christians are always gonna win over them, it has been so since the crusade.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by ymdo(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2010
lordizak:

The muslims can't do anything. The christians are always gonna win over them, it has been so since the crusade.

And who told you the christians win the crusade.Wake up, the crusade is a failure
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2010
ymdo:

And who told you the christians win the crusade.Wake up, the crusade is a failure
It isnt any failure.To convert to xtianity is very simple.Once u can speak&read English,u can read d bible.But to read d quran,u av to learn arabic&learn how to do d 5times a day ritual with compulsion.U must observe ramadan by force
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by mazaje(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2010
Muslims in the west need to start realising that in todays world original islam has no place so they need to look at the idea of state religion separation as a matter of urgency. When we talk about freedom, secularism, democracy etc. We are talking about principles that must be held in common. These principles are based on the rule of cooperation, coexistence, compromise and tolerance as prerequisite. Islam and many muslims oppose these roots and branch in most cases. . . . . .The people in the west must realise that many muslims come from intolerant ideological background and they are not willing to integrate despite the efforts by the communities they have come to live with. According to their beliefs, islam is the beginning and the end for them. Their first and foremost loyalty is to their religion and nothing else. . . .

This is obvious from the fact that whenever two muslim countries are in war with each other, no muslim of any other country goes and fights against one or the other. However when war is between a muslim and a non-muslim country muslims will go and fight for the muslim country and if that country happens to be where they are living, they will try and do all they can to let muslim country off the hook. Their prayers will be full of victory for the muslim country and destruction of the non-muslim country even if it is the country in which they live, . . . .I have said it before and I will say it again most Muslims are not fair minded people they are islam minded people. They do whatever they can for glory of islam. They try their best to destroy democracy through democracy because democracy is against the basic teachings and doctorines of islam. . . . . .

Muslims were originally here in europe to escape poverty and live better lives. The idea for most of them was they will work here make some money and go back home. However once they became stable in these countries they started settling down and need arose for them to meet their religious needs and demands. This triggered having mosques and when mosques were built they needed imams. When imams were imported from abroad they begin to teach islam and once people were told that they were duty bound to hold on to islam, teach it to their next generations and to spread message of islam they began isolating themselves from evils of the west and opened up missions in order to stop western evils by converting local community to islam. If the Europeans do not take action and stop this mad animals from coming into their countries and fighting them from within their borders THEY WILL END UP EATING THEM ALIVE. . . . . .
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by ttruth(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
mazaje:

Muslims in the west need to start realising that in todays world original islam has no place so they need to look at the idea of state religion separation as a matter of urgency. When we talk about freedom, secularism, democracy etc. We are talking about principles that must be held in common. These principles are based on the rule of cooperation, coexistence, compromise and tolerance as prerequisite. Islam and many muslims oppose these roots and branch in most cases. . . . . .The people in the west must realise that many muslims come from intolerant ideological background and they are not willing to integrate despite the efforts by the communities they have come to live with. According to their beliefs, islam is the beginning and the end for them. Their first and foremost loyalty is to their religion and nothing else. . . .

This is obvious from the fact that whenever two muslim countries are in war with each other, no muslim of any other country goes and fights against one or the other. However when war is between a muslim and a non-muslim country muslims will go and fight for the muslim country and if that country happens to be where they are living, they will try and do all they can to let muslim country off the hook. Their prayers will be full of victory for the muslim country and destruction of the non-muslim country even if it is the country in which they live, . . . .I have said it before and I will say it again most Muslims are not fair minded people they are islam minded people. They do whatever they can for glory of islam. They try their best to destroy democracy through democracy because democracy is against the basic teachings and doctorines of islam. . . . . .

Muslims were originally here in europe to escape poverty and live better lives. The idea for most of them was they will work here make some money and go back home. However once they became stable in these countries they started settling down and need arose for them to meet their religious needs and demands. This triggered having mosques and when mosques were built they needed imams. When imams were imported from abroad they begin to teach islam and once people were told that they were duty bound to hold on to islam, teach it to their next generations and to spread message of islam they began isolating themselves from evils of the west and opened up missions in order to stop western evils by converting local community to islam. If the Europeans do not take action and stop this mad animals from coming into their countries and fighting them from within their borders THEY WILL END UP EATING THEM ALIVE. . . . . .

The problem with western or civilised nations is political correctness and also not wanting to offend anyone. The truth is Islam is an extremely wicked and vicious faith. There is nothing good about it and there will never be anything good about it. It is a cult that thrives in denying facts and veracity all the time.

I don't know why the western nations allow so much muslims to be in their countries in the first place. I don't even know why they should even permit the building of mosques in their countries knowing fully well what this people stand for. Knowing fully well that where they are brainwashed is in that satanic sanctuary. Knowing fully well that where they hide their weapons is in their satanic sanctuary they call mosques.

Islam is completely against democracy. Islamist are like anacondas and pythons. Anacondas and Pythons have no friend, and you don't know when they will strike you. That is why a member of a suicide squads can come in a sleeper cell until the right is ripe for them. Their aim is the total destruction of the western societies and their host countries, which they consider as infidels.

The speed with which the Muhammadans were able to conquer was astounding and the main reason -  especially in what we call Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Israel and Egypt - most of the people welcomed them as would be deliverers from the yoke, intolerance and subjgation of the Byzantines. Very few of the Arab victories would have been possible had the populace been hostile to them. It is a fact that the Arabs had no instruments of siege nor were they adept at such warfare at the very beginning of their conquests.

Remember Islam or Arabic imperialism was propagated by invading civilisations such as the Indian civilisations, Sasanid civilisations, Bizantine empire, and they pirated Greek, Roman, Hebrew, Byzantine, Persian and Indian knowledge, destroy their traditions, culture and language and replace it with their own.

I feel it is not too late for western nations to control the flow of muslims (or suicide bombers) into their countries by stop being politically correct. Of course all of them migrated for economic reasons but these people are not human beings at all. They think like beast. Infact a beast is even better than them.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by mazaje(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^

Very true words. . . .I can't for the life of me understand why Europeans are allowing these mad animals into their Countries. . .Its like they do not really know that these people are there to take over, That is what Islam teaches them. Most Muslims are Muslims first before they are any other thing. . . .Why are Europeans allowing Moslems to build mosques here in Europe when they know very well that Churches and Hindu shrines are not allowed in so many Majority Muslim countries? What has a mosque to do with islam? A mosque for a muslim is a place of worship unlike place of worship of any other religion. It is the head quaters of islam. Once a mosque is built, the place is forever a mosque property. Anyone who tries to do anything bad to a mosque is regarded as an attack on islam. Even a policeman is not allowed to walk in with his dirty shoes or people could tear him apart.

This is why if people deal with muslims they need to learn the consequences before they agree anything with muslims. No point complaining after wards when things have been already done.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by mazaje(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by mazaje(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
European countries should be VERY concerned about Islam because of the following reasons. . . . .

1 Islam is more vulnerable than other religions to extremization and that is no lie.
2 One of the express teachings of Islam is to spread Islam to the whole world, through any mean necessary. In other words, the rest of us that do not agree with its teachings are the enemy end of story no long thing.
3 While the civilized world goes towards increased respect for human rights, and tolerance, Islam is stuck in its intolerant, brutal ways, with no apparent intention to get on board with the rest of civilization any time soon.
4 All too often, mosques and islamic schools are used as pulpits to spew hate and incite violence.
5 When even the so-called moderate Muslims are sympathetic of terrorist attacks and sharia law, one has to truly wonder if there is such a thing as a moderate Muslim
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by tunnytox(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
If the REAL islamist take over the so called moderate muslims will be the first batch of people to be executed in a barbaric manner (such as stoning to death) because they would have contravene the teachings of their blood thirsty prophet and his con man/paedophile prophet called Mohammed. we should not be deceived there is no such thing called moderate muslim. The thief will only come to steal, kill and destroy nothing good ever comes out of a gun but death, pain and destruction.

The earlier Europe wake up to the fact that these so called islamists are not to be treated as humans the better for them otherwise by the time they wake up their land would have been swarmed up by these barbarians. these lots should not be treated with the same human right law that their Allah, his prophet of doom and his teachings abhors.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by mazaje(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2010
Islam is the very antithesis of free western thought but its easy to get carried away. The Islamic population in most European countries is very small. However, it is also very easy to turn a blind eye to Islamic growth especially when we are told, the highest birth rates in Europe are Islamic, Europeans need to do something to check these people. . . . .Non moslems can NEVER and will NEVER be allowed to carry out such demonstrations in Majority Moslem countries. . . . .It is already difficult to criticise Islam, due to political correctness and threatening behaviour of the foot soldiers of allah. The religion of Peace has often taken to European streets, amply demonstrating the Glory of Islam. It is unwanted in age where rationality and reason should be at its highest. But banning minarets will not do it IMO it is an empty gesture. . . . .Muslims should be faced head on in Europe or they will end up eating the europeans alive. . . . .
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by GODSON2009(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
@post
at least they r bold enough to highlight their inner thoughts and religious convictions to the whole world,rather than the wannabee islamic storm troopers on nairaland defending a religion that has not asked to be defended.
i however disagree with the poster about them being insane,they are simply good,proper and pious muslims and that is a prominent part of their trademark, alahu akbar grin
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by ttruth(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
mazaje:

European countries should be VERY concerned about Islam because of the following reasons. . . . .

1 Islam is more vulnerable than other religions to extremization and that is no lie.
2 One of the express teachings of Islam is to spread Islam to the whole world, through any mean necessary. In other words, the rest of us that do not agree with its teachings are the enemy end of story no long thing.
3 While the civilized world goes towards increased respect for human rights, and tolerance, Islam is stuck in its intolerant, brutal ways, with no apparent intention to get on board with the rest of civilization any time soon.
4 All too often, mosques and islamic schools are used as pulpits to spew hate and incite violence.
5 When even the so-called moderate Muslims are sympathetic of terrorist attacks and sharia law, one has to truly wonder if there is such a thing as a moderate Muslim

The truth is that the civilised world don't know what this Islam is all about. So the so called muslims come in subtly and deceive them that Islam is a tolerant religion when what we see is violent and extreme intolerance. As a matter of fact most of muslims are economic migrants, but like you said their goal is to spread that Islamic cult through any means (violence, deception etc).

You don't ever trust any muslim or believe what he says or even signs, what they should watch out for is what is he going to do, which of course is unfathomable.

Whenever these so called radical muslims come into the civilised society, their aim is to destroy that society be refusing to integrate. They deceive the host nations that Islam is peaceful and the host nations allow them to build mosques where they persistently teach their children pure hatred of the west and how to kill them when the opportunity arises.

Also they try to hijack power or if they cannot they try to influence the government. I pray for the western government because they don't know what they getting into. The earlier they get rid of these people, the better.

Look at what Islamic religion have turned Nigeria into. God have mercy.
Re: The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) by ttruth(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
YES I AGREE. MUSLIMS SHOULD BE FACED HEAD ON BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE SAVAGE ANIMALS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dagrin In Heaven Or Hell / Holy Spirit / I'm Agnostic But I Still Enjoy Gospel Music & Hymns. Atheists Do You Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.