Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? (779 Views)

Just When I Thought I’ve Seen All The 10 Year Challenge This Funny Ones Pop Up / I Choked When I Saw This!!! / Pls Nlanders, Am I Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by Josmila(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Like Facebook and other apps, Nairaland now has the 'Like' and 'Share' button. While it's normal to like a post especially as it appeals to you as a reader, it's hard to tell who one is sharing a post with when I click 'Share'. This is just a random thought, avid users of this platform can please educate me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Josmila:
Like Facebook and other apps, Nairaland now has the 'Like' and 'Share' button. While it's normal to like a post especially as it appeals to you as a reader, it's hard to tell who one is sharing a post with when I click 'Share'. This is just a random thought, avid users of this platform can please educate me. grin

Your followers maybe
Re: When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by aluko360(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
you are sharing the post with your followers.
Re: When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by Josmila(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Your followers maybe

Oh okay.. But how does it work? Since we're all somehow privy to the same TL
Re: When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by Josmila(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
aluko360:
you are sharing the post with your followers.

What if one has no followers, that invariably means no need to share then grin

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Housemates And Their Funny Analysis Laid Out By A Little Girl / Describe This Picture Of Theresa May Greeting Prince William (photo) / (hilarious) See This Cat Doing Brodashaggi's "Oya Hit Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.