Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Blackhat Anonymous - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blackhat Anonymous (347 Views)

2019 Blackhat Method/trick To Create Untraceable Paypal Account / Adsense Earning Methods. Blackhat Vs Whitehat / Pls Who Can Set Up Blackhat Seo Or Who Has A Software For Driving Traffic That I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackhat Anonymous by Raava: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
INTRODUCTION
I learned Python specifically for hacking—and I’d venture to say that’s a true statement for a lot of other folks, too. I spent a great deal of time hunting around for a language that was well suited for hacking and reverse engineering, and a few years ago it became very apparent that Python was becoming the natural leader in the hacking-programminglanguage department. The tricky part was the fact that there was no real manual on how to use Python for a variety of hacking tasks. You had to dig through forum posts and man pages and typically spend quite a bit of time stepping through code to get it to work right. This book aims to fill that gap by giving you a whirlwind tour of how to use Python for hacking and reverse engineering in a variety of ways. The book is designed to allow you to learn some theory behind most hacking tools and techniques, including debuggers, backdoors, fuzzers, emulators, and code injection, while providing you some insight into how prebuilt Python tools can be harnessed when a custom solution isn’t needed. You’ll learn not only how to use Python-based tools but how to build tools in Python.

I (Raava) recommended this eBook to many people purely out of fine tuned research for the hacking niche I guarantee this eBook will get you going on the basic of hacking credit card, websites, e.t.c

I know what you are thinking:
you wen dae promote the book how Mani hack you don hack

But am no hacker am helping a good friend in India promote his eBook he is the hacker his number/email are in the eBook for further information.

you can get this book for #1500

he also offers consultations in Skype where he teaches online.
you might think am a scammer but even a scammer will tell you he's not a scammer so I have nothing to say just DAT if you don't take risk you won't make it.

email me peckismilli@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Application System Solutions Listed: Choose One For Your Website! / Why Is My Website Not Showing Up In Search Results? Solution HERE / How To Get Leads For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.