Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Time Do Phcn Offices Close For The Day? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Time Do Phcn Offices Close For The Day? (4390 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Time Do Phcn Offices Close For The Day? by DesChyko: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just curious so that we can be sure when we are not getting the proper service.
I was at Ajangbadi office branch of EKEDC at Kosoko, along Aka Road, Okokomaiko in Ojo L.G.A.
I got there few minutes past 1pm but was told they have closed for the day.
So I'll like to ask: Is anyone familiar with the normal office hours both on weekends and Saturdays? Enlighten us so we can know the working hours. Thanks.
Re: What Time Do Phcn Offices Close For The Day? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
DesChyko:
Just curious so that we can be sure when we are not getting the proper service.
I was at Ajangbadi office branch of EKEDC at Kosoko, along Aka Road, Okokomaiko in Ojo L.G.A.
I got there few minutes past 1pm but was told they have closed for the day.
So I'll like to ask: Is anyone familiar with the normal office hours both on weekends and Saturdays? Enlighten us so we can know the working hours. Thanks.
U should have enquired from their office, bringing everything to nairaland doesn't make any sense o.
Re: What Time Do Phcn Offices Close For The Day? by DesChyko: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
ethene:

U should have enquired from their office, bringing everything to nairaland doesn't make any sense o.

I find this funny. It is obvious I was at their office today right? If I was satisfied with what I was told, I wouldn't have created this thread.
I need proof that we were being served in the proper manner, nothing else. There's a bold servicom instruction there about our right to getting the right service.
That is all.
Re: What Time Do Phcn Offices Close For The Day? by TeeFritz: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]

This idea is so 1993
People get informations online so they don't go out for fruitless pursuit. People are calculated and don't want to waste their day

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For June 23 2021 In Nigeria / OCI Foundation Bags Africa Healthcare Awards On Advancing Health With Technology / Lets Talk About Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.