Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) (23329 Views)

Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by wizkidndavido(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wow
Amosun, Ambode, Ajimobi, Àkèrédolu, Aregbesola and Fayose[b][/b]
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Afonja, Nnamdi KANU go be the Agenda 1-10 of their discussions, but I trust Oshoko nah, em go everly represent as pro-ipob wey em be.
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
ojun50:
Fearless governors
I know u wanted to say "fayose fearless governor" cos the rest are pure ass lickers
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by ojun50(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

I know u wanted to say "fayose fearless governor"
cos the rest are pure ass lickers
yr head there
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Yusuf54: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sammmypoko:
One of the most useless governor to ever emerge from Ibadan...
.....Ajimobi the record breaker,,,,He is better than the best

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good...
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Whao! Working governors, you are all awesome. United we stand! Yoruba baba ni baba nse...
Ki nma f'oro sile soro, Awon tiwon je akoni je mefa, Ogbeni at'awon 'yoku e...
Ogbeni, my main man

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by OkoYibo: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
The integration of Yorubaland is a task that must be done.

I have said it severally here, the person on whose head they break a coconut never eats from the coconut.

While Buratai uses them as targets for shooting practice and the Indonesian government harvests them, Yorubaland consolidates and moves a century ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Jetleeee: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
OkoYibo:
The integration of Yorubaland is a task that must be done.

I have said it severally here, the person on whose head they break a coconut never eats from the coconut.

While Buratai uses them as targets for shooting practice and the Indonesian government harvests them, Yorubaland consolidates and moves a century ahead.

Incase

https://www.nairaland.com/3943447/woman-paraded-unclad-attempting-kidnap#58788832

Cc Omofunaab2 Ooduavanguard

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by tundexijim(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

I know u wanted to say "fayose fearless governor"
cos the rest are pure ass lickers

because they are in the ruling party right? what do u call fayose when his pdp was ruling...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by reuben79: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Keneking:
Scammers
for ur mind.......enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by OkoYibo: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by OkoYibo: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Keneking:
Scammers

You're mistaking them for your ancestors who had to commit crimes before they made it in life.

Look at this clown. Very soon, you'll require a Visa before you enter the SW.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by naija4jump: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Stmiceel(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari be like.
Buhari: Should this haffen apter the faris club money?
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by naija4jump: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
shocked grin

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by naija4jump: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
shocked tongue

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Fayose's body is there but his spirit is absent.

You saw that from these pictures?

Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Markfemi2: 1:34am On Jul 25, 2017
MENELIK1:

Sorry Osu, read the headline again! South West Governors and not Yoruba governors, no attaché by force in Yoruba land

Mumu I'm a Yoruba man
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Good one ooo. wink
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by VagileVictor(m): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2017
0b10010011:

Is it a coincidence that all #SW #APC Governors have surnames starting with #A? But our #PDP friend in #Ekiti has #F. Hmmm

The #F doesn't mean failure. It means future.
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Basic123: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Sammmypoko:
One of the most useless governor to ever emerge from Ibadan...
remove lautech issue and salary.

Ajimobi is the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Basic123: 6:00am On Jul 25, 2017
luxy44:
Ambode, please drop some sense for Ajumobi. Ibadan(Oyo state) is a disgrace! That guy should wake up and make that ancient city great again.

Why do slow poke depends on internet and nairaland for facts?....so,na fayose son observation you dey take as fact.Its like asking bode George and jimi Agbaje to assess Ambode government.

Try and visit Ibadan yourself!

Ibadan of lam adeshina,ladoja and Akala is very different from that of Ajimobi.Virtually all ibadan roads as large as they are and as long as they are, are now dualized by Ajimobi and more FDI entering Ibadan.And the major entry road to ibadan city,iwo road-Agodi gate-oke adu is currently being expanded into 6 lanes while old ife road is also currently being dualized.

The following road are single road before Ajimobi came in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by zudozz: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2017
SEE AS E STAND OUT..NEATER N SHARPER THAN OTHERS!
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Basic123:

Why do slow poke depends on internet and nairaland for facts?....so,na fayose son observation you dey take as fact.Its like asking bode George and jimi Agbaje to assess Ambode government.

Try and visit Ibadan yourself!

Ibadan of lam adeshina,ladoja and Akala is very different from that of Ajimobi.Virtually all ibadan roads as large as they are and as long as they are, are now dualized by Ajimobi and more FDI entering Ibadan.And the major entry road to ibadan city,iwo road-Agodi gate-oke adu is currently being expanded into 6 lanes while old ife road is also currently being dualized.

The following road are single road before Ajimobi came in

You can keep calling your father a slowpoke, it is not my business.

Toll gate to Iwo road, to Ojo or Ife - Ibadan express way has remained the same for 20years, apart from the bad road, hips of refuse everywhere. Ibadan is dirty! Ibadan (Oyo state) should be generating IGR more than Ogun state and Edo state. It has the potential. Ajumobi is a failure!

If you are not making money from politics and you are defending politician, then you need a mental check.
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Basic123: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2017
luxy44:

You can keep calling your father a slowpoke, it is not my business.

Toll gate to Iwo road, to Ojo or Ife - Ibadan express way has remained the same for 20years, apart from the bad road, hips of refuse everywhere. Ibadan is dirty! Ibadan (Oyo state) should be generating IGR more than Ogun state and Edo state. It has the potential. Ajumobi is a failure!

If you are not making money from politics and you are defending politician, then you need a mental check.

It is obvious from the comment above that you dont know ibadan at all.Your knowledge of Ibadan is derived from fayose son.

who is talking of Ife-ibadan express way,a federal government road.We are talking of iwo road-Agod gate-oke adu road expansion. and the gbagi-agodi gate road also known as old-ife road.

Ibadan dirty?....you are still hanging over Akala and ladoja time.Google the dirtiest city in nigeria and educate yourself.

Nobody is defending a politician here,I am correcting the wrong impression you are giving people on ibadan city.if not,I will not condemn him for not paying salary and on lautech issue.

If you are not making money from politics and you can't be objective in your judgement then you need a mental check up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Basic123:

It is obvious from the comment above that you dont know ibadan at all.Your knowledge of Ibadan is derived from fayose son.

who is talking of Ife-ibadan express way,a federal government road.We are talking of iwo road-Agod gate-oke adu road expansion. and the gbagi-agodi gate road also known as old-ife road.

Ibadan dirty?....you are still hanging over Akala and ladoja time.Google the dirtiest city in nigeria and educate yourself.

Nobody is defending a politician here,I am correcting the wrong impression you are giving people on ibadan city.if not,I will not condemn him for not paying salary and lautech issue.

If you are not making money from politics and you can be objective in your judgement then you need a mental check up!

Ibadan is dirty! I'm busy
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Markfemi2: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2017
luxy44:

still cleaner than onitsha

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Ebubeze:
APC Oginidi ka mmadu ji isi kotalunu? Takan small for this lie na habaa. just look at this APC Oginidi ka mmadu ji isi kotalunu? Takan small for this lie na habaa. just look at this pix

LOL looking for ways to proof your point make you more stewpid, How about Yari, El Rufai, Ameachi and Okorocha in that picture? haha

Even Yahaya Bello you goofed haha..
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Markfemi2:

still cleaner than onitsha

It's not a tribal issue dear!
Re: Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) by Basic123: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2017
luxy44:

Yes it is.Are you now happy?...believing otherwise will make you unhappy for life.So,hold on to it and continue your work.

Another Work;

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.