Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation (54385 Views)

'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by naturefellow(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cutezt:
Bewarang? Same tribe with me
A fellow beromite

Shoo
Famzing Association of Nigeria (FAN)
Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by ichado(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
A GreatJosite, thumbs up lois.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by davillian(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
A lot of boys would be on her trail just to offer her banana now.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Kinshati lowo
Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by 360command: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

This is the most stupìd thing I have ever seen.

So because she is a woman she can't get a decent capital?

My ex used her school and accommodation fees to buy a sewing machine for herself in order to be financially buoyant.

I bet someone with your mentality will conclude she had to fück for the cash. Smh

Change your mentality it will take you nowhere.
and she became you EX. Apuu!
Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by drealzum(m): 4:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Cutezt:
Bewarang? Same tribe with me

A fellow beromite

Shoo
Are you sure you are really berom?
Because if you were, you will know difference between a berom name and non berom name. Bewarang is an ngas name. Former COCIN president Soja Bewarang was ngas and former super eagles assistant coach during westerhof Bitrus Bewarang was also ngas. Berom names are Gyang,Pam,Kim,Jik,Bot,Nash and what have you.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by kabillion(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Girl like Temi Otedola. Virtuous. To the slaying tin cans , learn a trade n b useful 4 once
Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by dingbang(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Nothing new here. I have seen female graduates who sell crayfish for a living. Was she not supposed to hustle in the first place?.
which one do you sell?
Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by Carter4luv(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2017
May God bless ur hustle
Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by preccy69(f): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl is not smart...
A beautiful girl selling Irish Potatoes is like using a Gun to kill a mosquito.

Does it mean she uses her cvnt only to urinate and menstruate?

I will love to buy from her....
But certainly not her Irish potatoes.
She has better wares to sell.
as intelligent as u tink u r,we don't menstruate nd urinate from dsame orifice
Re: Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation by piperson(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Cutezt:
Bewarang? Same state with me

Shoo
na my junior for school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote's 60th Birthday Cake Is Quite Creative (Photo) / First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks / Herbert Wigwe Crash: Another family to get $75m compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.