Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Thread For Lovers Of Rock/hard Rock/alt Rock/metal - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Rock/hard Rock/alt Rock/metal (820 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / A Thread for Lovers of EDM / Mr Eazi - Life Is Eazi (ft. Olamide And Phyno) ( ALT Video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Lovers Of Rock/hard Rock/alt Rock/metal by pryme(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
With the Passing of Chester (Linking Park Front man), And Chris (Audio Slave front man) recently I think Nairaland needs a rock thread so that these great artists genres will be known.

Pls feel free to drop the name of your favorite rock band and why you like them.

Cheers.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Rock/hard Rock/alt Rock/metal by Magnoliaa(f): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
I'm not a fannn like that. Nor am I obsessed, but I like listening to them. So I don't even know anything about bands to follow their lives or the names of artists of rock songs I have listened to and loved.

Metal? I only have a favorite each of BMTH and Breaking Benjamin. Are they even Metal? Wo, I don't know. A girl introduced me to them as Metal a long time ago.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Rock/hard Rock/alt Rock/metal by scrolldown88: 11:10pm On May 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:
I'm not a fannn like that. Nor am I obsessed, but I like listening to them. So I don't even know anything about bands to follow their lives or the names of artists of rock songs I have listened to and loved.

Metal? I only have a favorite each of BMTH and Breaking Benjamin. Are they even Metal? Wo, I don't know. A girl introduced me to them as Metal a long time ago.

Cool. Abeg introduce me to this girl that introduced the genre to you grin.

Breaking Benjamin
Linkin park starset
Godsmack
Demon hunter
Seventh day Sabbath
Skillet
Underoath
Pink Floyd
Red
Etc.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Rock/hard Rock/alt Rock/metal by Eunoiaa(f): 10:19pm On May 04, 2023
scrolldown88:
Cool. Abeg introduce me to this girl that introduced the genre to you grin.

Breaking Benjamin
Linkin park starset
Godsmack
Demon hunter
Seventh day Sabbath
Skillet
Underoath
Pink Floyd
Red
Etc.

Lost contact with her a long time ago.

We were friends on 2go.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Rock/hard Rock/alt Rock/metal by vedathinternetw: 1:23am On May 09, 2023
SkeenyBoy dropped a new single called money.

Out on all platforms

Click the link to stream and download

http://www.321lambas.com/2023/05/skeeny-boy-money.html

(1) (Reply)

Isaac C - Carry-am Go!!! / Download Mp3: DJ Big N - I’m In Love Ft Reekado Banks / [video] A-star – Kupe Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.