Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS (24686 Views)

Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS / Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Notorious Robber 'Ability' Rearrested After Escaping From Court In Calabar.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by iamkingzlee(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
If it's not CALABAR, e no fit be like.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by Organs(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So at his age he doesn't know the location of the heart?

Why stab the ribs?

You should've kept your peace and not comment at all. At least people will believe you have a brain, now you opened your mouth and the whole world knows that you are an "slowpoke".
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by anyimontana(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why stab the ribs?
must u comment?
Indomie generation kid(IGK)
Lala go soon open section for ur kind
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by idyicy45: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why stab the ribs?
50 naira thunder fire u
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by MrSmith007: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wow.. funny thing ,this happened close to me.. fiesta, marian. Cal is turning into something else
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by andyanders: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why stab the ribs?

Another devil. You would have expected him to have stabbed his fellow teenage boy on the location of his heart?

May devil direct someone from the pit of hell to locate you and stab you on your chest and rip you heart open. This curse must come to pass in your life no matter how long you live.
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by eniade07: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why stab the ribs?
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by eniade07: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
you're out of your mind...
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by 9jaAmerican: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why stab the ribs?
i no blame you,na d bas,tards wey dey like your comment i blame
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by Tiwaladeice(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why stab the ribs?
.. You bad Mehn. Chai
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by edinyoh: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Skolombo boy, im sure

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
A set from BADOO internl group.
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by Jerrypolo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
So the blood thirsty mob left the bleeding victim and started venting their life frustrations on the perpetrator only to beg the police later to "carry" the victim along.

They should all be arrested!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nwamaikpe my hero! I see you bro?
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nwamaikpe my hero! I see you bro
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by Ramaa(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why stab the ribs?
You see madness everywhere...!!!

Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by makapella(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
ArcFrisky:
Calabar my calabar, calabar edi Obio mi!!
lemme school you...
Calabar my calabar
Calabar ediye obio mmi
Mmadat skwinik ndi oo
Skwinik ndio
Shoki ada mben mben

Thank me let's or betta still calabar ppl like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:
Our police are not professional

Why handle him that way
he should be Hugged and patted on the back. A red carpet should have been laid for him as well.

Smh
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by merits(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=58788201]Our police are not professional
Why handle him that way[/qu so they should back him or what?
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by galadima77(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2017
This is what happens when u ignore PG 18 and let a child of 12 watch
Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by egopersonified(f): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Someone was stabbed, left on the floor to fight for his life, his attacker was attacked for stabbing him while he was left half dead. Una scale of preference is very amazing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom / Man Stabs His Elder Brother To Death Over Shirt And Trouser In Kano (Photos) / Gang Which Specialized In Kidnapping And Sale Of Babies Busted In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.