Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 (567 Views)

Durability Test Result For The Samsung Galazy Z Flip- Screen Feels More Plastic / Infinix S5 and S5 Lite Official Discussion Thread / Samsung Galazy J7 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 by Santdsaint: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
nairalanders i really need ur suggestion and help me profer solution concerning my Samsung galxy note 4 that refuse to Côme up and my s5 that doesnt exceed the booting stage whenever it is power on.however,i gave them to some phone engineers to check and they all confirmed that thé hardwares Of the phone is alright and all efforts to fixed both phones have proved abortive.Am really confused and fed up after spending such a huge fund to acquire them.
Re: Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 by Ekiseme(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sorry about that, I had an s5 that used to do the same thing, even after coming up fully at a time, it will trip off anytime it feels like tripping off, even when I am engaged on something serious in the phone,

Men that phone frustrated the hell out of me.
Re: Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 by EngineerToye(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Santdsaint:
nairalanders i really need ur suggestion and help me profer solution concerning my Samsung galxy note 4 that refuse to Côme up and my s5 that doesnt exceed the booting stage whenever it is power on.however,i gave them to some phone engineers to check and they all confirmed that thé hardwares Of the phone is alright and all efforts to fixed both phones have proved abortive.Am really confused and fed up after spending such a huge fund to acquire them.

Did you get the phones new??
Re: Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 by bobo65(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Santdsaint:

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Re: Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 by Santdsaint: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
EngineerToye:

EngineerToye:

My bros from the US sent them
Re: Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 by Santdsaint: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
bobo65:

bobo65:

Ok tanks I will do that tomorrow morning cos I don't hv any fone handy for now
Re: Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
incase i need screen for my samsung s5
Re: Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 by EngineerToye(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Santdsaint:
My bros from the US sent them
Let's start with the note 4. What happens when you connect a charger?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Expected Specs Of The Upcoming Tecno Spark K7 And Plus Spark K9 / MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM Released For All Xiaomi Devices, How To Download / Super Clean Uk Used. Phones At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.