Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Make Free Calls When You Recharge Your Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Free Calls When You Recharge Your Line (1131 Views)

Get MTN Awuff Credit When You Recharge Using This Code, See Detail / Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank / Glo Unveil E-topup X8 Bonus For Data And All Net Calls When You Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Free Calls When You Recharge Your Line by loladepr95: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
There is a new package in you guys should try out, but there is a condition. You have to be using a Glo sim, that is for you to enjoy this package. With this Glo offer, you can get back the worth of whatever you recharge 8 times. This is not excluding other benefits that you usually get attached to your sim.
All you need to do is recharge using the Glo E Top Up, this can be done right on your phone online, you can also use the #GloCafeApp to do this, it can be done on Glo centres and ATMs nationwide.

Re: Make Free Calls When You Recharge Your Line by TDonald: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
OP

Glo is crap

1 Like

Re: Make Free Calls When You Recharge Your Line by maryamuwane: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
the guy above me though, SMH
Glo is crap and I have been enjoying making calls for free. go sleep abeg
Re: Make Free Calls When You Recharge Your Line by Folasho99: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy
loladepr95:
There is a new package in you guys should try out, but there is a condition. You have to be using a Glo sim, that is for you to enjoy this package. With this Glo offer, you can get back the worth of whatever you recharge 8 times. This is not excluding other benefits that you usually get attached to your sim.
All you need to do is recharge using the Glo E Top Up, this can be done right on your phone online, you can also use the #GloCafeApp to do this, it can be done on Glo centres and ATMs nationwide.
wow, 8 times my recharge? my bae will know I'm Caring now
let me get a Glo sim
Re: Make Free Calls When You Recharge Your Line by mariamm234: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
yeah, this is the best. very easy to recharge as I don't have to move and inch, in still given free airtime. no losses or regrets, the wise will grab this

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note4 / Any Android Phone For Sell In Miina Niger State / iphoneX : Has Apple Finally Lived Up To Its Bidding?? See Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.