Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Get Exciting Sports Updates And Play Games In One Stop - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get Exciting Sports Updates And Play Games In One Stop (401 Views)

For latest Sports updates on WhatsApp - Join Freshupdate Tv / All Sports Updates On Gistfans / Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Exciting Sports Updates And Play Games In One Stop by loladepr95: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Glo launched an exciting app to make life easier for all its users. The App has some exciting features that you must have on your phone. The app allows you borrow, share or buy data as a Glo subscriber, it also lets you stream your favorite artists performances, allows you access to over 2 million songs and videos but that is not all. With this app, you can play recent games including FIFA and many other video games.
I know its cool, just text BUZZ to 105 to get yours. Its also available on Playstore and Applestore

Re: Get Exciting Sports Updates And Play Games In One Stop by maryamuwane: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is just all I need on my phone, thanks OP
Re: Get Exciting Sports Updates And Play Games In One Stop by Folasho99: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
very interesting, we're moving forward Naija. only saw the borrow data part ;Dvery interesting, we're moving forward Naija. only saw the borrow data part though
Re: Get Exciting Sports Updates And Play Games In One Stop by mariamm234: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'm sure the complaints of unwarranted charges will reduce with the customer self service app. anything I need to do is on the app

(1) (Reply)

27/7/2017 Tips Of The Day / "My Wife's Relatives Will Kill Me If Nigeria Fail To Qualify For World Cup," / It's Official! Neymar Signs For PSG From Barcelona For €222 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.