Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) (93684 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by vertueptime: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Temptee101:
The first guy you quoted said sarrki not saraki. Look well kid

Wel if its not a typo then my bad
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by vertueptime: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
You're really confused. see how you're embarrassing yourself in a public forum. just shut up abeg!

No u shut up,
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by greatface(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have uploaded the video first Mynd44 Lalasticlala take note o.
mynd44 Lalasticlala I posted first before those two guys. with more pictures and detailed information una no try o

THIS shows you are not really against biafra but after your youtube monetized channel.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by omnisali: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
ruggedized1:
It is not by stealing. There are more opportunities in Nigeria than Britain but some people won't see it. The problem is that most Nigerians would rather go and die crossing the Mediterranean sea than looking inwards. If you make £10000 in UK you got to pay tax approximately £2000 but in Nigeria you pay nothing- that's what I mean by "economic-loopholes".

we don't pay direct tax but indirectly. nigeria is like a demon to an average citizen sucking away ur sweat and happiness. imaging paying steady bill without steadying light. no water. Open an office or a business place and witness how the tax collectors turn u gentleman to a ruff rider. the little made for the day, u still go buy fuel to power the light u dey for every month. buy a ride or motorcycle and police go wan make u regret am. no leaders but politicians everywhere. just look at Buhari and APC, imaging PDP warming up again after 16yrs of cluelessness.

We travel oversea just to enjoy small good life before we die.
a lot is wrong with Nigeria. we r not going to build heaven but we want to take our destines in our hand in our beloved country, BIAFRA!

my brother, travel and see.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2017
DeMekus:
Ewedu drawsoup Wasteners are going to die on this thread. I'm surprised chief zombie Sarrki has not been hopping like a frog as usual. grin grin
. Why are u disturbing my mention
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by wizod(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
iLoveConductor:

You don't trust a man who left his comfortable abode in London to come and stay in a smelling Nigerian prison for 2 years. Came down from his car and walked like a boss past Army troops that blocked the road? He didn't sit in the back of his "JEEP" like 99% of Nigerian politicians would do and ask his bodyguards to speak with the officers, instead he put his life and comfort at risk for the greatness of his people.

Who will you trust? Abacha, OBJ or your Senator that sent his kids, parents and grandparents to safety in a developed country while you languish in poverty? Tell me who you trust? Tinubu who has sold more than half of Lagos properties to himself as a state governor? Buhari who said there will be no foreign healthcare for elected office holders yet has spent close to 3 months in London with his +80 people entourage balling on Niger Delta oil money?

Continue. I'm sure it's people like you that told Herod to crucify Christ and free Barnabas the notorious rapist.

Tell me who you trust. Sometimes, I stay awake in the night and wonder if unity beggars (especially those of you who claim you come from the south) actually have sense. SMH. undecided
may ur days be loooooong

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by QuotaSystem: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
How come he later ran 1000 km/h when he saw the python soldiers

Initial gra gra for his urine drinking zombies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.