Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ay’s Movie Wins 5 Awards At The Just Concluded Ghana Golden Movie Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay’s Movie Wins 5 Awards At The Just Concluded Ghana Golden Movie Awards (438 Views)

Lilian Esoro In Sexy Oufit To Golden Movie Awards (Photos) / Beverly Naya Stuns At The Golden Movie Awards / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay’s Movie Wins 5 Awards At The Just Concluded Ghana Golden Movie Awards by mcebisco06: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Excited Nigerian comedian and film maker, AY, has taken to Instagram to disclose that his movie ’10 Days in Sun City’ won 5 awards at the Golden Movie Awards held in Ghana.

AY who stormed the award with colleagues like Ramsey Noah, Osas and Nadia wrote;

“Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. Our movie won 5 awards at the Golden Movie Awards in Ghana. see you at Silverbird Cinemas in Accra Mall 4pm for #10daysinsuncity Meet and Greet/movie screening with my GH celebrity friends”

See More Photos Below: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/ays-movie-wins-5-awards-at-just.html

Re: Ay’s Movie Wins 5 Awards At The Just Concluded Ghana Golden Movie Awards by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dat dry movie?

Weak suspense
Poor comedy
Scenes not intriguing
Story lacking cohesion

Infact

Una get luck say everbori is not lik me

Nobody for collect that movie for free

#Eco99#
Re: Ay’s Movie Wins 5 Awards At The Just Concluded Ghana Golden Movie Awards by Remyboyhefty(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
that movie wea no get meaning and moral lesson
Re: Ay’s Movie Wins 5 Awards At The Just Concluded Ghana Golden Movie Awards by softwerk(f): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
I somehow dislike AY

I personally think his jokes are dry and his movies lack a good director's classic touch!

The jazzman behind his acclaimed successful movies must be very strong angry

I even think he's gay!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Afraid Of Anybody, Iyanya Spite Fire..!! / 4 Interesting Myths About Air Travel / How My Daughter Convinced Me To Marry Funke Akindele – JJC Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.