Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Zodiac Multiservice Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zodiac Multiservice Job Interview (632 Views)

Zodiac Link Invite Interview / Zodiac Multi Links Services For Business Development Executives In Lagos / Zodiac Link Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zodiac Multiservice Job Interview by laborious(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please does any body knows about zodia multiservice, they sent me an email to come for interview on 26th july, please anybody with similar or contradictory information should please comment or contact me on 0. Thanks..
Re: Zodiac Multiservice Job Interview by sugarcoatted(f): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
laborious:
Please does any body knows about zodia multiservice, they sent me an email to come for interview on 26th july, please anybody with similar or contradictory information should please comment or contact me on 08077439818. Thanks..
The time u spent creatn ds thread and typing all that, uld hav spent less jst running a NL search with d company name

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Multiservice Job Interview by laborious(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
sugarcoatted:

The time u spent creatn ds thread and typing all that, uld hav spent less jst running a NL search with d company name
ehyah..thanku ma indeed you are sugar coated..
Re: Zodiac Multiservice Job Interview by obasi23: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
my brother don't bother going there zodiac multiservices limited is a scam. I was also invited for an interview when I got there the things I saw was not what I expected. how can a company work Tuesday and Fridays and also they said it is through presentation that is how their money is been made. then u will write a psychological test then they will explain so many rubbish to u like telling u more about Robert kiyosaki etc. and u will be told to bring 20k before u can start the job. note that the company is not open it is very hidden.
Re: Zodiac Multiservice Job Interview by semasir: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
A trial for someone who is without anything to hold on to..... In essence, it's not worth trying to put an effort in to except you are just the GNLD type
Re: Zodiac Multiservice Job Interview by albertola: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2017
I was also invited for the interview. Thanks for this info

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Job, / Real Estate Seminar At No Cost!become Independent!become An Employer Of Labour! / Apply For Ongoing Fan Milk Plc Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.