Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Five Unforgettable Films Of Adebayo Faleti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Unforgettable Films Of Adebayo Faleti (532 Views)

Firdous Inumidun Ajoke Adebayo: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday / Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby / 'I Was So Close To My Husband I Used To Wear His Pant'- Wife Of Adebayo Faleti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Unforgettable Films Of Adebayo Faleti by Midgut(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
On Sunday , celebrated actor , playwright , Adebayo Faleti , passed on . He died in his home in Ibadan at the age of 86 .
Faleti , was a multi - talented man who would be remembered for different things by different people: he was an actor , playwright, poet and teacher . He lived the Yoruba culture
The best memories for many were the ones with him on screen . Whenever he was acting , he spiced his lines with parables , proverbs, songs , and poetry .
Here are such moments from five of his films.
1 . Saworoide , a 1999 film by Tunde Kilani .
RO AGBA . .. The warning. Adebayo Faleti
2 . Agogo Eewo , 2002 , Saworoide sequel
Areku masquerade in AGOGO EEWO .
3 . Okun Ife Yi , 2007
4 . Bashorun Gaa , 2004
5 . Afonja , 2002
Share Tweet
Source: http://punchng.com/five-unforgettable-films-of-adabayo-faleti/

1 Like

Re: Five Unforgettable Films Of Adebayo Faleti by stGabrielo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
nollywood lost an icon

in case FP I dedicates my FCT to my fellow nlander,billions fall on us soon wink
Re: Five Unforgettable Films Of Adebayo Faleti by odiereke(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Definitely we are going to miss an Icon.

(1) (Reply)

The Question On The Lips Of Every Nollywood Follower Or Observer Is, Is Teen Act / Carly Booth Took Some Pretty Hot Photos / Among These Comedians...who Make You Laugh The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.