Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Confusing Positive Feedback From Stanbic Ibtc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confusing Positive Feedback From Stanbic Ibtc (1132 Views)

Multipro Consumer Product Limited - Any Feedback From Them / Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 / Feedback From Unikem Industries Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusing Positive Feedback From Stanbic Ibtc by Nwanieke(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2017
I was invited for an aptitude test as a business development executive in stanbic ibtc pensions managers limited. The feedback I got is that I have passed the test and they didn't specify when to come for interview instead they said they have my information on their database, that they will call me as soon as there is a vacancy that best suits my profile. Should I give up on them?
Re: Confusing Positive Feedback From Stanbic Ibtc by femi4: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Nwanieke:
I was invited for an aptitude test as a business development executive in stanbic ibtc pensions managers limited. The feedback I got is that I have passed the test and they didn't specify when to come for interview instead they said they have my information on their database, that they will call me as soon as there is a vacancy that best suits my profile. Should I give up on them?
You better go find better job. That "as soon as" fit be 5yrs
Re: Confusing Positive Feedback From Stanbic Ibtc by Nwanieke(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2017
femi4:
You better go find better job. That "as soon as" fit be 5yrs

Okay. Thanks
Re: Confusing Positive Feedback From Stanbic Ibtc by bioduneberry(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Just take your mind off it. If the job is yours you will be called.

I was once in your shoes. It took them over a year before they reached out saying the recruitment was no longer ongoing and i should re-apply.

Infact just move on sef.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Positive Feedback From Stanbic Ibtc by Nwanieke(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
bioduneberry:
Just take your mind off it. If the job is yours you will be called.

I was once in your shoes. It took them over a year before they reached out saying the recruitment was no longer ongoing and i should re-apply.

Infact just move on sef.
Thanks. Where did you write the test, was it at Walter carrington?
Re: Confusing Positive Feedback From Stanbic Ibtc by Somtomary: 2:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Nwanieke:

Okay. Thanks
please don't mind this update I got the same text and I was invited for the interview and i went.
Re: Confusing Positive Feedback From Stanbic Ibtc by Nwanieke(m): 3:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Okay, best of luck to you. I have not been called since then

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Job Recruitment Is Ongoing-apply Now / Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Did Any One Among Npower 2017/2018 Received Alert Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.