Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers (598 Views)

CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers by ikorodureporta: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers by rxgodwin(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2017
My own neva reach me ooo. Diamond av finishd me
Re: CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers by hakeem4(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Access bank only returned 50 naira back to me ..... who do I complain to ?

1 Like

Re: CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers by GMBuhari: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2017
That money likely won't be remitted to recipients / account holders
Re: CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers by Naijastatesman9: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
It's good to see the CBN focusing its searchlight on the Banks. With all that's going on with the economy, banks should be made stopped from making things even harder for their customers.

Good one, CBN!
Re: CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers by Naijastatesman9: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
I think it will be returned. The banks have the CBN on this case now. When the CBN barks, the banks catch cold.

GMBuhari:
That money likely won't be remitted to recipients / account holders
Re: CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers by Naijastatesman9: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
I think you'll get full refunds at the end of the month. I got this message from Access Bank.

Thanks to the CBN for getting Banks to do the right thing.

hakeem4:
Access bank only returned 50 naira back to me ..... who do I complain to ?

1 Like

Re: CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers by enolife2(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Will GTBank the Father of hidden charge also refund all the money they stolen from me?
Re: CBN Returns N51.9billion Illegal Deductions To Bank Customers by GMBuhari: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na true sha
Naijastatesman9:
I think it will be returned. The banks have the CBN on this case now. When the CBN barks, the banks catch cold.

(1) (Reply)

The Different Between Having Money And Having Wealth / . / Everybody needs the right Business Model for starting a new lucrative business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.