Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne (2719 Views)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) / BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by Ebisco03: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said that all his children are products of Nigerian Universities, urging public office holders, to endeavor to send their children to schools in the country.
Governor Fayose, who was at Covenant University, Ota, in Ogun State, to witness the graduation ceremony of one of his sons, Ayorogbayimika Fayose, told Journalists that there was no reason children of public office holders should study in Universities outside Nigeria, except in cases where courses interested in, were not offered in Nigerian niversities.
According to the Governor’s Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said: “We talk and do. Whatever we say is what we practice. Apart from the fact that none of the children attended schools abroad, I have never traveled out of the country for Medicare.
He added: “Even though views of people like us might not be popular among the powers that be, because we say the truth and act the truth, we won’t stop telling them what they do not like to hear and one of such is that the only way to improve the standard of education in the country is for children of holders of public office to experience what children of ordinary Nigerians are experiencing in schools in the country.

“During my first tenure as Governor, I took my son from a private school and enrolled him in SUBEB Model Primary School, in Ado Ekiti.
“Today again, I am here to witness the graduation of my son, and I make bold to say here that none of my children attended tertiary institution outside Nigeria.
“That should be the spirit, not a situation where someone is the Minister of education in Nigeria, and his children are schooling abroad. And by enforcing this too, we will be saving Nigeria a lot of foreign exchange being wasted on medical and academic tourism”, the Governor said.
While condemning what he described as the hypocrisy of some Nigerian leaders, especially those in the All Progressives Congress, APC, Fayose said: “Even children of President Muhammadu Buhari, that they told us lived a modest life, attended Universities abroad. Shouldn’t President Buhari have lived by example by: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/breaking-massive-jubilation-as-fayose.html

2 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by okosodo: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose is man jare

4 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by GMBuhari: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2017
All these Liepod news sef , how is that a world record ?
Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by LarryBeryl(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2017
It could have been lovely if a governor could truly mean what this article says without political sentiments. Here is another play on we Nigerian citizens. He wants to buy sympathy against fourth coming election.

All well and good. If you are been truthful, thank God but a public university which l you people have direct assess to develop would have been better. Mad people!!!
Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by GMBuhari: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2017
The document showed that the US Embassy denied Ayodele Fayose entrance into the country following his impeachment in 2006

The visa of his wife Feyisetan Helen Olayemi Fayose valid until February 2010 was recommended to be cancelled.

Among other members of the governor’s family subjected to the 2009 visa ban were his three sons, Oluwajomiloju John Fayose (born on February 18, 1992), Ayorogbayimika Mine Fayose (born August 1, 1995) and Chukwuemeka Boluwatife Fayose (born November 5, 1997).

All of them had their valid visas with the expiration date of July 27, 2010, annuled. An interagency committee at the US Mission in Nigeria reportedly requested President Barack Obama to invoke Presidential Proclamation 7750 (PP7750) to declare Mr Fayose ineligible for a visa. Besides, the document specified that Mr Fayose had stolen up to $81 million from the coffers of Ekiti state during his tenure as governor. He was accused of political violence, corrupt elections, fraud, bribery, assasination and more. Currently, it is still unclear whether the visa ban remains in force. Read more:

https://www.naij.com/793916-fayose-barred-entering-america-corruption-political-assasinations.html

DO YOU NEED A TRANSLATION ? HIS FAMILY WAS BANNED FROM USA IS WHY HIS SONS DID NOT GET THE CHANCE TO STUDY IN USA

Not an act of GoodWill as these ediots will have us believe

the document specified that Mr Fayose had stolen up to $81 million from the coffers of Ekiti state during his tenure as governor
So those of you hailing Fayose , how much did your fathers retire with ?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by pelumi111: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose again!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by Wantedmiller: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2017
the op is careless with some statement........ world record and against only buhari .........op embrace God habaaa
Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by Qmerit(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2017
They were banned now..... Many don't do any findings b4 talking... God help us
Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by SELFmade7(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:
The document showed that the US Embassy denied Ayodele Fayose entrance into the country following his impeachment in 2006

The visa of his wife Feyisetan Helen Olayemi Fayose valid until February 2010 was recommended to be cancelled.

Among other members of the governor’s family subjected to the 2009 visa ban were his three sons, Oluwajomiloju John Fayose (born on February 18, 1992), Ayorogbayimika Mine Fayose (born August 1, 1995) and Chukwuemeka Boluwatife Fayose (born November 5, 1997).

All of them had their valid visas with the expiration date of July 27, 2010, annuled. An interagency committee at the US Mission in Nigeria reportedly requested President Barack Obama to invoke Presidential Proclamation 7750 (PP7750) to declare Mr Fayose ineligible for a visa. Besides, the document specified that Mr Fayose had stolen up to $81 million from the coffers of Ekiti state during his tenure as governor. He was accused of political violence, corrupt elections, fraud, bribery, assasination and more. Currently, it is still unclear whether the visa ban remains in force. Read more:

https://www.naij.com/793916-fayose-barred-entering-america-corruption-political-assasinations.html

DO YOU NEED A TRANSLATION ? HIS FAMILY WAS BANNED FROM USA IS WHY HIS SONS DID NOT GET THE CHANCE TO STUDY IN USA

. And USA is the only place his children can study if had wanted them to study abroad abi Your brain is leaking

Fayose is a practical leader, he lead with example unlike those spending 2yrs out of their 4yra in abroad for medical bruhaha

7 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by Dotwillis1(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by GMBuhari: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2017
All these tiny kids , Do you know what it means to be banned by US Immigration ? for Fraud, kidnapping, assasination , No embassy will grant such a person visa , not without serious monitoring

But we know how stupid you people can be

SELFmade7:
. And USA is the only place his children can study if had wanted them to study abroad abi Your brain is leaking
Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by Luckylife(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:

So only USA universities feyose children are bound to go abi . Pls did his children studied in Nigeria or not ? and Buhari children studied abroad? yes or no zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by SELFmade7(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:
All these tiny kids , Do you know what it means to be banned by US Immigration ? for Fraud, kidnapping, assasination , No embassy will grant such a person visa , not without serious monitoring

But we know how stupid you people can be

So fayose has not travelled out of this country before right?? None of his children too, bro shift

4 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by dat9jaguy(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Ebisco03:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said that all his children are products of Nigerian Universities, urging public office holders, to endeavor to send their children to schools in the country.
Governor Fayose, who was at Covenant University, Ota, in Ogun State, to witness the graduation ceremony of one of his sons, Ayorogbayimika Fayose, told Journalists that there was no reason children of public office holders should study in Universities outside Nigeria, except in cases where courses interested in, were not offered in Nigerian niversities.
According to the Governor’s Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said: “We talk and do. Whatever we say is what we practice. Apart from the fact that none of the children attended schools abroad, I have never traveled out of the country for Medicare.
He added: “Even though views of people like us might not be popular among the powers that be, because we say the truth and act the truth, we won’t stop telling them what they do not like to hear and one of such is that the only way to improve the standard of education in the country is for children of holders of public office to experience what children of ordinary Nigerians are experiencing in schools in the country.

“During my first tenure as Governor, I took my son from a private school and enrolled him in SUBEB Model Primary School, in Ado Ekiti.
“Today again, I am here to witness the graduation of my son, and I make bold to say here that none of my children attended tertiary institution outside Nigeria.
“That should be the spirit, not a situation where someone is the Minister of education in Nigeria, and his children are schooling abroad. And by enforcing this too, we will be saving Nigeria a lot of foreign exchange being wasted on medical and academic tourism”, the Governor said.
While condemning what he described as the hypocrisy of some Nigerian leaders, especially those in the All Progressives Congress, APC, Fayose said: “Even children of President Muhammadu Buhari, that they told us lived a modest life, attended Universities abroad. Shouldn’t President Buhari have lived by example by: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/breaking-massive-jubilation-as-fayose.html

OP,when he sends his children to real nigerian universities then he can brag.
Covenant university is a school for the elites.If he wants to truly identify with the poor
then his children should attend Ekiti state university or O.A.U,etc.
That man na scam.

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by anthney87: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:

Is it only USA that have good schools?

Bone ur story jor. He could have sent them to any other country in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by anthney87: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
dat9jaguy:

OP,when he sends his children to real nigerian universities then he can brag.
Covenant university is a school for the elites.If he wants to truly identify with the poor
then his children should attend Ekiti state university or O.A.U,etc.
That man na scam.

My guy.. Bone that matter o. Going to a private university na name o. Nothing special there o. Only difference is the level of fees paid. It is same as conventional university o. In fact private uni no get freedom like state and federal on suffer full am o. Those wen go Madonna can tell u how hardship is in the private uni
Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by dat9jaguy(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2017
anthney87:

My guy.. Bone that matter o. Going to a private university na name o. Nothing special there o. Only difference is the level of fees paid. It is same as conventional university o. In fact private uni no get freedom like state and federal on suffer full am o. Those wen go Madonna can tell u how hardship is in the private uni

It is exactly the fees I'm talking about.
Moreover private unis' dey go on strike or dem dey face accommodation problems?
I repeat Fayose na scam.
Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by anthney87: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2017
dat9jaguy:

It is exactly the fees I'm talking about.
Moreover private unis' dey go on strike or dem dey face accommodation problems?
I repeat Fayose na scam.
Yes he is a scam but do u tink only the rich can afford private unis?
Civil servants these day send their kids to private uni. Even private business owners.
You Think they don't face accommodation problem? My brother if u never go private uni before just sharrap make u no feel say private uni na heaven. Some public schools are better than private schools o. The reason I will send my child to private sch is for him to finish 4 yrs kpakan.

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by elantraceey(f): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Why didn't he send them to public universities if he really wants to prove a point,,, abegggi

But he's better than others in that aspect though.
Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by dat9jaguy(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
anthney87:

Yes he is a scam but do u tink only the rich can afford private unis?
Civil servants these day send their kids to private uni. Even private business owners.
You Think they don't face accommodation problem? My brother if u never go private uni before just sharrap make u no feel say private uni na heaven. Some public schools are better than private schools o. The reason I will send my child to private sch is for him to finish 4 yrs kpakan.

You have agreed with me that Fayose is a scam,every other thing you wrote up there is gibberish.

Re: Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne by Streetlogistikz: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Politicians and their game play patterns. Anyway, read SANI ABACHA: The true story that was hidden by the Nigerian government.
http://streetlogistikz..com.ng/2017/07/biography-sani-abacha.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Funding Kanu? / Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks / Why Nigeria Need To Go To War With Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.