Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Start Your Own Business With 6000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Your Own Business With 6000 (495 Views)

Graduates Get Paid As Low As #6000 Per Month In Nigeria? / How I Started My Own Business... / Start Your Own Business With 6000 Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Business With 6000 by glopp: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2010
Are Graduate or non Graduate and you busy siting down at home and complaining there is no job ,complaining about the government ,while not start your own business today.

When you can start your own business with 6000 and make 20-30k every month

According Robert Kiyosaki (Author of rich dad and poor dad) rich people build networks while every other person looks for work,Robert Kiyosaki says his poor dad believes you must go to school,earn good grade and look for good forever and work under people forever,while his rich dad says go to school,get good grade and build your corporation,work for yourself and let money work for you not you working for money.

If you are interested in starting your own business,send you name ,age,intimacy,location,qualification and phone number to 07041715062 so you can invited to a free seminar to know to start your own business

(1) (Reply)

Employment At A Savings And Loans Bank / Head Of Human Resource / I Need Good Ups Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.