Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Need To Do This Welcome Back Urgently Please Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need To Do This Welcome Back Urgently Please Help. (953 Views)

Airtel Welcome Back Data Plan Activation / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb / Recharge N100 on Mtn and Get N2000 Welcome Back Offer Up To 2000% Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Do This Welcome Back Urgently Please Help. by blessedez(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2017
My MTN got faulty some days back and the sims got may things in it but thats not my concern, my main business is what i have registered the sim number with and i don't want to go and visit any place to do the welcome because of stories i have had. Please my follow Nairalanders, is their any means i can do the back up myself and in the comfort of my home please advice if any. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

UC Browser Error While Trying To Access Nairaland / Google: Android May NOT Remain FREE / Konga Yakata Is A Scam. Nothing Like Price SLASH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.