Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad By Police Officer In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad By Police Officer In Lagos (1281 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad By Police Officer In Lagos by smsventures: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Yesterday afternoon was another sad story for a notorious pickpocket at mile 2 Lagos state as he was caught red handed while trying to steal a phone from someone's pocket.

He was beaten thoroughly by a police and an army officer before he was stripped unclad and left to wander off

Note: pix not clear bc I was inside a vehicle while snapping

Re: Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad By Police Officer In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2017
LAGOS!!!

ONLY GREEDY AND LAZY PEOPLE RESORT TO STEALING.

PLEASE GET ON DOING SOMETHING GUYS. NO MATTER HOW LITTLE YOU MAKE DAILY, ITS BETTER THAN STEALING.

MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING!!!!!.... SORRY, I FORGOT I AM TALKING TO NIGERIANS undecided undecided
Re: Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad By Police Officer In Lagos by LilSmith55(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Lagos and Strip Unclad, be like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad By Police Officer In Lagos by HeOrShe: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
I think tripping thieves naked is becoming a lawful punishment in Nigeria..

The Senate should consider including as part of capital punishment for crime since is becoming a norm.
Re: Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad By Police Officer In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Everyone has a "thieving spirit" in them, depends on what ,how and where u choose to steal.

It may surprise you to know that the ability to steal and avoid detection is one of the most ardent criterion for employment in some of the topmost secret security organizations around the world.

Myself wants to steal millions of dollars from corporations and the federal government.

Quote me and watch your account balance disappear before 6

(1) (Reply)

Italian Woman Killed Herself After Explicit Images Went Viral / Police Arrest 3 Of The 4 Ghanaian Boys Who Gang Raped A 15-year Old JSS2 Girl / Heartless: See What Ondo State First Lady Did today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.