Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,237 members, 7,853,218 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

82million Nigerian Phone Numbers Available For Sale [very Cheap] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 82million Nigerian Phone Numbers Available For Sale [very Cheap] (481 Views)

No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami / Why're Telcos Converting Foreign Phone Numbers To 080 Without Users' Consent? / 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

82million Nigerian Phone Numbers Available For Sale [very Cheap] by TheHyn: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2017
82million valid phone numbers across Nigeria segmented by states,name,gender and region.. It is available for sale. You may need only 1,2 or 3 states.. All you need to do is text us the numbers of states you need or if you need all.. Contact me via 09037500081.

Bear in mind if you already have phone numbers on ground and you are having difficulties in sending bulk text sms to those numbers.. I can help you out.. This method does not use gateway, I use software which allows me use any nigerian sim in sending the sms to any list of phone numbers in bulk.. All I need is airtime on the sim and there is a way to send 1 sms for 1Naira so you can send 1k sms for just 1k.. If you need this offer or you want the software and want me to put you through.. Kindly contact me via 09037500081.

Think of the profit you will make if 10-100 thousand Nigerians get to know about your product.. Marketing is the soul of every business

See screenshots of the phone numbers below..

(1) (Reply)

How To Correct 'Accessory Not Supported' info While Charging Your IPhone (Pics) / 3 Ways To Boost Up Game Performance On Android Device / Best Iphone Secret Codes 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.