Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (81069 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Castle88: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by youngbang(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2017
ThankGod he was Caught ;DThankGod he was Caught
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by delishpot: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
Our gullible ladies will never learn .....always after food money and materialism just to compete and slay with empty skulls

And to all the guys who won't go to school or learn a skill so as to earn honestly the end is near for all of you

Lesson here is not only for ladies. If ladies stop sleeping with them they would still kidnap and rape another lady. The issue is to teach people to stop money rituals. If a man is into yahoo he may us his wife too. Would you then also blame the woman for marrying a yahoo guy? Yes ladies have to be very very careful but the main problem here is ritual killing and if he did not have a girlfriend he would have gone to kidnapped an innocent woman or girl for his evil deeds. Therein lies the problem. The mentality of quick and easy money esp our young men and ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by olanyte: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
why dem nor show im pr1ck
na dat wan i come see angry
if you see am wetin you go take am do?
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Solowiz(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2017
common sense not really common���

Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by naijagobetter(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
why dem nor show im pr1ck na dat wan i come see angry
the ones wey you don dey see neva do you??
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by 0b100100111: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2017
Fk!

Babe would have been vomiting money by now!
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by xynerise: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2017
orobs93:

Thanks for the explanation

You are welcome wink
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Factfinder1(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2017
delishpot:

Lesson here is not only for ladies. If ladies stop sleeping with them they would still kidnap and rape another lady. The issue is to teach people to stop money rituals. If a man is into yahoo he may us his wife too. Would you then also blame the woman for marrying a yahoo guy? Yes ladies have to be very very careful but the main problem here is ritual killing and if he did not have a girlfriend he would have gone to kidnapped an innocent woman or girl for his evil deeds. Therein lies the problem. The mentality of quick and easy money esp our young men and ladies.

I tru dat
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2017
xynerise:

Ritual is not a profession. It is an activity that can be performed by anybody as a culture, tradition or the normal diabolic stereotype in Nigeria.

So Yahoo Boys should fall into any of the mentioned categories
just ignore that dude. I saw his comment, he is just a big fool.

Lazy thieves looking for justification.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by adecz: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Nairaland consider it decent to
show pictures of dead people with
hanging intestines, scattered brain tissue,
popped out eyes, crushed limbs

but cannot show ordinary "cucumber", nipplle or "pussycat" wink.... cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by richard16(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
If daz wat you want to see then feel free to Inbox me cheesy i like you already...
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by PenSniper: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:

What if the thing arosed you ?
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by olaniyisamuel(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2017
DeMekus:
First of its kind. I've never seen a Yahooze paraded and disgraced this way. This one most likely refused to settle the police. grin grin

#police indeed..... Y u just dey disgrace ur personality.... Na police rescue d lady or u see any police for d parade.... #anyway, u ve gat ur cheap LIKES..... #attention seeker
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Crazytrump(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2017
If the story is stale or not, that doesn't stop the fact that most yahoo boys are into rituals...I just pity some girls sha...most of them are just going around with empty body..
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by xynerise: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2017
durentchigozie:
just ignore that dude. I saw his comment, he is just a big fool.

Lazy thieves looking for justification.

No need to insult him na. No be everybody understand wetin ritual mean.
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2017
xynerise:

No need to insult him na. No be everybody understand wetin ritual mean.
alright

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by ibawon(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
You stupid bloggers this is the same picture used for a story where you said a guy wanted to bury charms in his girlfriend's house
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:

Cucumber fall on you
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by klasiknonie(f): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2017
All this bloggers and fake news...
1. I live in that community where this happened.... And this happened like 3 Sundays ago
2. The man is not a yahoo guy, he's married with children
3. The girlfriend wasn't even at home when he came to bury those things. After he was paraded, he confessed to the many crimes he had committed before they handed him over to the police.

He was later bailed, he said he will repent, he called a prophet for deliverance and burned all his stuffs, etc.

He is walking freely sef in the community and we have even forgotten about the event grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by rukis360(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
Na so u like prick reach?
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by TinaAnita(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Thunder fall on all those who stripped him naked.. They aren't better than the poor dude. Hypocritical animals
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by okenwaa(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Many of y'all will nw be cursing the guy forgetting that most of ds girls are useless and shameless
They will know that dia bf is a G-boy and still stick with him cus of material gain....

Could u imagine my friend went to see some of his friends who d press,cm see 1 bbabe.....the babe cm tink say en d press too cus say n carry lappy ...d bbe cm dey chingum my guy oooo
Until my guy told her d@ it's fiverr he's into ooo,,,,d ashawo cm sigh free am,tel am say en tink say en d press

D@ babe get luck shaa,na for hell fire she for d dey dance Achikolo................rubbish!!

Mk she swear say she no sabi say d@ en bf na yahoo boy sad
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by adisabarber(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2017
So you no know say pr1ck dey shrink when man enter trouble?

sexymoma:
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by LordKO(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
All of you that casted aspertion on the lucky-victim girl, especially the ladies, were just been hypocritically disingenuous. I mean, she had him as a boyfriend just like almost all of you too has boyfriends/husbands which notionally isn't a crime. So, I see no sense in disparaging and crucifying her because of the evil machinations of the guy.

Meanwhile, the guy is a typical example of what majority of the country citizens are, a country that about 99 percent of its population is conservatively superficial. A people that sees no evil in living life on expediency rather than principle. Greed and gullibility are some of the major banes of our retrogression as a people.
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by mymadam(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:

undecided U sef
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by stephnie44(f): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
babe u have spoil oooooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2017
I do I feel his head is flat?
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by ayamcute(f): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2017
mymadam:

undecided U sef
me too but i was disappointed embarassed embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Chanchit:
Lmfao! this village people and their appetite for stripping people unclad at every slight opportunity.
Unfortunately this happened in the city of portharcourt.
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by monaug5: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2017
That is a belly button of power!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.