Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,167 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors (1319 Views)

President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Ehiscotch(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2017
The Acting-President, Yemi Osinbajo, has revealed
plans to kick-off the implementation of a
comprehensive rebuilding plan for North-East
areas that were ravaged in recent years of Boko
Haram insurgency.

He made this known Monday night when he
presided over a meeting that was attended by the
Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari; the
National Security Adviser (NSA), Banagana
Monguno; the Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali;
the Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, and
the service chiefs.

“The plan is very clear, we all know what direction
we should be headed,” he said while referring to
the reconstruction of the North-East region.
According to a statement signed by Laolu Akande,
his spokesman, the Acting President said while the
whole region was intended to be covered
eventually, the plan opens with Bama Local
Government Area of Borno State.

He said: “Under what has been termed as the
Bama Initiative, the Federal Government will
contribute 67% of the funding, while Borno State
would provide the balance of 33.

“Under the Bama Initiative, covering towns such
Bama, Banki, Gulumba Gara and others, the
Federal Government in partnership with the Borno
State government is expected to carry out actual
re-construction of houses for the return of
Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) as well as
provide infrastructure such as roads for Bama
town and adjoining communities.

“The Initiative will also see to the kitting and
deployment of thousands of police officers and
officers of the National Security and Civil Defence
Corps who are expected to be trained for the
special task. Equally, 20 doctors, 100 nurses and
other relevant health officers are to be recruited to
provide essential health services for the town, in
addition to the employment of teachers who will be
deployed to 18 new schools to be constructed in
the areas.

“Road re-construction projects are also featured
under the Bama Initiative which is now under
exploration, including the rehabilitation of
Maiduguri-Bama-Daral Jamal-Banki road network.
The welfare of returnees is also a major priority of
the plan, ensuring a comprehensive support
programme for IDPs as they return,” the statement
added.

The implementation of the plan which includes
several towns is an initiative that would lead to the
construction of 3000 new homes, 10 police
stations, 18 primary and secondary schools, health
centres, as well as creation of Special Bama Squad
for security and the recruitment of 1500 local
hunters as ‘Agro Rangers’ among others, is
expected to kick-off in weeks.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/25/osinbajo-told-kyari-shettima-nsa-service-chiefs-behind-closed-doors/

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Ehiscotch(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2017
This has left many heartbroken.
Valro:
I believe these are the things we are talking about,some extremist morons from the North woke up and decided to turn their region into ashes and the money for rebuilding them is obviously gonna come from the "Niger-Delta oil"...And you tell me not to protest.
Have you held the NDDC accountable for the lion share allocation that they have been receiving?

Or your state governments for looting recklessly?

Or the immediate past president who happens to be a Niger Deltan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Valro(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2017
I believe these are the things we are talking about,some extremist morons from the North woke up and decided to turn their region into ashes and the money for rebuilding them is obviously gonna come from the "Niger-Delta oil"...And you tell me not to protest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2017
BH killed people yesterday and this VP wants to sink ND oil money into another ponzi caled NE reconstruction while Ogoni clean up has been forgotten.

I blame those Our Oyel mumu who doesn't know they are being raped

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Ehiscotch(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2017
One heartbroken fellow spotted above me.
Two actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by sarrki(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Good one
Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Okoroawusa: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Valro:
my frd go n hold GEJ,Asari Dokubo,diezani,orubebe n co responsible for ur miserable life.

so all d money in nigeria is from oil?

Go n get educated.

2 Likes

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by peacebirdone: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Valro:

What are you talking about? Which one is Niger Delta oil? Do you dig the oil? Who dash you the oil? Do you work for it? The oil just happen to be there, you're only an opportunist.

The oil belongs to the Nigerian State itself and there is nothing your protest will do to change that. Your agitation will only succeed in spoiling the already damaged soil by oil spillage.

2 Likes

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Ehiscotch(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Most of the funds used in the North east are not even from the government purse but from Donors around the world and NGOs.

1 Like

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by greatermax77(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Okoroawusa:

my frd go n hold GEJ,Asari Dokubo,diezani,orubebe n co responsible for ur miserable life.

Go n get educated.
U are the one that need that education the most because your level of stupidity is nothing to write home about.
Among the Nigerian youths without brain.
A wasteful govt that is rebuilding while bokoharam is still destroying

3 Likes

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Ehiscotch(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2017
greatermax77:
U are the one that need that education the most because your level of stupidity is nothing to write home about.
Among the Nigerian youths without brain.
A wasteful govt that is rebuilding while bokoharam is still destroying
So you expect the government and other donor agencies to fold hands, watching and waiting for the crisis to end before it starts rebuilding.

1 Like

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by vedaxcool(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
BH killed people yesterday and this VP wants to sink ND oil money into another ponzi caled NE reconstruction while Ogoni clean up has been forgotten.

I blame those Our Oyel mumu who doesn't know they are being raped
[/s]

Pains just dey fall on you. Very soon you will begin to look like the guy in this picture. Stroke is the end result of all the pains you are going through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by evilyoruba: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Go n get educated.
Is it GEJ, Asari and co that polluted Ogoni Evil demons in human clothing... What a diabolical country... Zik you didn't try at all...and Ironsi, you acted a fool too...
Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by evilyoruba: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
MrHowto:

What are you talking about? Which one is Niger Delta oil? Do you dig the oil? Who dash you the oil? Do you work for it? The oil just happen to be there, you're only an opportunist.

The oil belongs to the Nigerian State itself and there is nothing your protest will do to change that. Your agitation will only succeed in spoiling the already damaged soil by oil spillage.
If the oil happened to be there, then go and claim Arabian oil since it all happen to be there too, after we are all humans on earth.... Diabolical foool

1 Like

Re: What Osinbajo Told Kyari, Shettima, NSA, Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
evilyoruba:

If the oil happened to be there, then go and claim Arabian oil since it all happen to be there too, after we are all humans on earth.... Diabolical foool

How did Arab become Nigeria? Na you dig Nigerian oil? OR are Niger Deltans the one who dig D oil?

The oil was explored by Nigerians not Niger Deltans. The oil belongs to Nigeria not foolish set of people.

(1) (Reply)

Senator’s Brother, Who Failed Civil Service Exam, Among New Permanent Secretarie / FG Releases 57 Achievements Of President Buhari Administration So Far / IPOB Issues Sit At Home Order Over Anambra Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.