Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Mtn Caller Tunez - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Caller Tunez (1942 Views)

What Is Your Present Caller Tunez / Free Mtn Callerz Tunez Is Back(click And Reg) / Free Mtn Caller Tunez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Caller Tunez by Obrus4u2c: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
MTN CALLER TUNEZ-It's nice when people call u and get to hear nice songs until you answer their call but recently I realised that mtn caller tunez does more harm than good,I suscribed for the mtn caller tunez last month and noticed that sometimes when ur phone is switched off,a caller cud dial ur number,but instead of the normal `this number u've called has been switched off' it continues ringing wit dat particular song u chose,after ringing for a while it cuts & the same tin happens each and every time ur phone is switched off, further research has also found out dat most times because of the tunez,ur calls are been diverted to unknown persons,I was amazed when someone told me that he called & called but all I did was to end the call,dat was propostrous because my phone was not switched on dat day due to power failure,I was also very susprised when my friend also told me dat he called me and I began insulting him on phone which I knew i did'nt do because my phone was off, I thought dis was happening to me alone until I tried it with my sister's phone switched off,instead of the call not going thru,it started ringing with the caller tunez been subscribed to, Due to this effect I have successfully deactivated mine, For those of u who subscribed for the MTN CALLER TUNEZ try dialing ur number from another phone when ur,s is switched off, PLEASE MTN U GUYS SHOULD BETTER RECTIFY DAT FAULT OF UR'S because I DON'T WANT MY GIRL TO GET THE IMPRESSION DAT I'M AVOIDING HER CALLS WHEREAS MY PHONE IS SWITCHED OFF,

(1) (Reply)

What Is Etisalats Ip Address And Port? / How To Deactivate A Tapped Phone Line / Any Voice Navigation App For Blackberry ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.