Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st – Edwin Clark Warns FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st – Edwin Clark Warns FG (454 Views)

Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st – Edwin Clark Warns FG by Factfinder1(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Chief Edwin Kaigbodo Clark, leader of the Pan Niger Delta Forum has fired a warning to the Federal government of Nigeria over its Lukewarmness towards negotiating with stakeholders in the Niger Delta region.

Clark advised the government to take the situation with a sense of urgency. He urged the FG to setup a negotiation team to engage in talks with stakeholders in the region before August 1st, 2017. He disclosed that he has been under immense pressure over the ‘sluggishness’ in negotiation proceedings adding that since the November 1, 2016, meeting, PANDEF has not met with the federal government.

He also criticised the government’s actions towards the construction of the Maritime University, Okerekoko, Delta State, which Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, had stated would soon be launched.

He said;

“They said the school will resume this year, July is almost ending, when will the staff be employed, what is the situation? So, between now and August 1, we are asking Mr President to name a team and we will name our team because the boys are impatient and they have been disturbing me with telephone messages and some of them have even issued notices to disown us.

We cannot be in a situation where the Federal Government is not listening to us, our boys will soon lose confidence in us and we cannot carry on with that situation. So we are asking the acting president to open discussion with us.”

http://ogashub.com.ng/setup-a-negotiation-team-before-august-1st-edwin-clark-warns-fg/

Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st – Edwin Clark Warns FG by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice. He cant setup yet as the South West Region governors have been meeting to get the implications of restructuing.

No time for your region's university, get it fast and think .... shocked
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st – Edwin Clark Warns FG by AngelicBeing: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Yawns, useless politicians sad
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st – Edwin Clark Warns FG by SELFmade7(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Gej fuckup, if I be president na only my side i go face

If you like quote me

You will do same
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st – Edwin Clark Warns FG by Mynd44: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2017

(1)

You Are Wasting Your Time, Charly Boy Tells IPOB, Biafran Agitators / 1999 Constitution Incurably Defective – Bisi Akande / Osinbajo Orders Buratai To Relocate To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.