Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Did The Governors Take Drinks Along With Them To London? Asks Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The Governors Take Drinks Along With Them To London? Asks Fani-kayode (462 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole / Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did The Governors Take Drinks Along With Them To London? Asks Fani-kayode by malagu: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Did the Governors take all those drinks along with them to London? asks Fani-Kayode http://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=1039

Re: Did The Governors Take Drinks Along With Them To London? Asks Fani-kayode by yarimo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
OSIBANJO please YABA LEFT hospital Management need to be sack, FFK is on the loose and they are yet to take him to their hospital for proper treatment. So nigeria drink are only drinkable in nigeria only ? Or when did it became a crime for nigerians to drink nigeria drink abroad? Mtcheeew
Re: Did The Governors Take Drinks Along With Them To London? Asks Fani-kayode by dionma: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
I cannot see the labels of these drinks. Wonder how clairvoyant FFK was able to decipher they are made in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hatred From Tribal Sentiments / FGN To Warn Rivers State Against Kidnapping / PDP Inaugurates Convention Planning Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.