Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Good Quality Methionine(rhodimet), Lysine, Multi-enzyme( Natuzyme). - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Good Quality Methionine(rhodimet), Lysine, Multi-enzyme( Natuzyme). (1445 Views)

Are You In Need Of Full Fat Soya And Natuzyme Multi-enzyme? / DCP, Dl-methionine, L-Lysine, MCP, Enzymes, 72% Fish Meal and toxin b / L-lysine Dl-methionine And Fishmeal 72% , DCP At The Best Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Quality Methionine(rhodimet), Lysine, Multi-enzyme( Natuzyme). by Donemmy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
For your good quality Dl-Methionine, Lysine, Multi-Enzyme, DCP, Sodium bi carb, Limestone, [/b]Feed Mill Machines etc. Kindly contact [b] ALINCOLN NWACHUKWU MULTI-CONCEPT CONSULTS. Maintenance Office LSDPC Housing Estate Odonla Ikorodu Lagos. 08024256661.
Our Clients are reputable & major importers of raw materials. We also train farmers on feed formulation, stock and feed mill management. All materials are tested and certified. We source &supply Zarm Farm, Yammfy and many other big farms. We don't comprise quality. We breach the gap between farmers and quality materials. We value your smile.

1 Share

Re: Good Quality Methionine(rhodimet), Lysine, Multi-enzyme( Natuzyme). by Biotics: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) is the Magical Solution to Odourless Farming.

It gives Optimum Production for your Pigs, Livestock, Laying Birds, Boost Broilers Development and Poultry Birds Immunity. The Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

With OBD there is NO MORE FEAR of having a FARM be it Poultry, Fish Farm, Livestock, Piggery, etc right at the CITY CENTRE even close to the[b]SEAT of GOVERNMENT[/b] because NO MORE ODOUR.
OBD WILL STOP the offensive or Foul Odours associated with anaerobic decomposition. It feeds on the ammonia released which causes the offensive foul odour in the decomposition in Poultry, Piggery, Livestock, Fish Ponds, etc.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

It has been proven in ruminant i.e. livestock that when molasses accounts for more than 50% of the diet, the digestibility of all types of feeds that accompany the molasses is depressed often to the point of only half the value recorded when molasses is not given.
Molasses is high in Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, and Calcium, all of which are important to animal's health.

Call 09096429203 to order

OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1.500 per Litre.

Re: Good Quality Methionine(rhodimet), Lysine, Multi-enzyme( Natuzyme). by Biotics: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is a testimony from one of my clients’ using OBD.

This Testimony was copied from a WhatsApp Group : - Farm Herbal Group (08183554665)

Hello everyone, I read about Probiotics on this great platform that I'm privileged to be a part of. I ordered it because I keep experiencing mortality at the pond and I kept wondering if it was the earthen pond, the water management, or my fish stock. Since I started using the OBD-Lactobacillus following the instructions I was given, I have not experienced a single mortality. I can say I'm actually now more carefree with the fish pond, yet with the same water management system, same pond, same parent stock, I have peace of mind and hope for a bountiful harvest.

I have a few ducks, Turkeys and Noila chicken and use the OBD-Lactobacillus to soak their feed. I observe that they eat better and I use less feed now. When they eat, they appear so satisfied the way they stay quiet for longer periods like they eat pounded yam.

Ms T. Abuja.

I am still waiting for other testifiers of the Magnificent OBD
Re: Good Quality Methionine(rhodimet), Lysine, Multi-enzyme( Natuzyme). by Donemmy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Donemmy:
For your good quality Dl-Methionine, Lysine, Multi-Enzyme, DCP, Sodium bi carb, Limestone, [/b]Feed Mill Machines etc. Kindly contact [b] ALINCOLN NWACHUKWU MULTI-CONCEPT CONSULTS. Maintenance Office LSDPC Housing Estate Odonla Ikorodu Lagos. 08024256661.
Our Clients are reputable & major importers of raw materials. We also train farmers on feed formulation, stock and feed mill management. All materials are tested and certified. We source &supply Zarm Farm, Yammfy and many other big farms. We don't comprise quality. We breach the gap between farmers and quality materials. We value your smile.

(1) (Reply)

Image Of Strange Unity Between Dog, Goat, Cat And Chicken / Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos / Closed, thread ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.