Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Cost Of C Of O And Survey Plan In Olomu Village In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of C Of O And Survey Plan In Olomu Village In Ikorodu (1233 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Games Village In Nnewi In 4D (Pix) / Lands Owerri Imo State (UPDATED WITH PICTURES and SURVEY PLAN) price Increase!! / Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of C Of O And Survey Plan In Olomu Village In Ikorodu by oladele007: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
can someone help me for the cost of C of O and Survey plan together on half a plot in OLOMU VILLAGE IKORODU. Because someone said is going to cost me N260,000,urs respond will be highly appreciated.
Re: Cost Of C Of O And Survey Plan In Olomu Village In Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
[b]I am builder and I dont get C of O's for people. But you can process it yourself, but its wise if you know some insider who can help you get it.
I got one for a client down in Lekki within 13 months, but theres another I couldnt get yet, and the thing is still been processed and its taking 8 months now.
With my little experience in both building and the real estate business, I believe you need the below before you can even apply or qualify for a C of O

1. Registration form which is #5,000
2. The receipt of your purchased land, with stamped duty (its better you go to your omo-oniles so they back date this receipt, so you wont spend too much for stamp duty).
3. A tax certificate. UBA will help you get one. It will easier if you know some MD within any UBA branch.
4. 6 pieces of passport size photographs.
5. 4 copies of your registered survey plan. (one of it will be the cloth copy)
6. You have to get an avidavit from court, swearing that you havent collected any rent from your property, this will help reduce some of the charges.
7. Survey information.

Please, and please and please. After getting these documents, use an insider. Its better you pay an insider a huge amount rather than try to process it yourself as in most cases, outsiders application are kept in unnecessary limbo. Best of luck with applying.[/b]
Re: Cost Of C Of O And Survey Plan In Olomu Village In Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
[b]And sure, I can get you a registered survey anywhere in Lagos within 2-3 weeks. Call me:
Re: Cost Of C Of O And Survey Plan In Olomu Village In Ikorodu by oladele007: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2010
the person that gave me that amount is an insider from Alausa and the amount is for both C of O and Survey plan
Re: Cost Of C Of O And Survey Plan In Olomu Village In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2010
You better hurry up and pay him before he changes his mind. Thats kind of very cheap. I was expecting #350,000 to #400,000
Re: Cost Of C Of O And Survey Plan In Olomu Village In Ikorodu by oladele007: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ aasog1 thanks very much the person is my uncle i thought the money is too much on 1/2 plot
Re: Cost Of C Of O And Survey Plan In Olomu Village In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
You are very welcome sir. Like I mentioned above, I only know about building. Help me keep that in mind, and call me whenever that comes up.

(1) (Reply)

Land 1300sqm Dape Fct Abuja 12m / To Let 3bedroom Flat @ Alakuko 1year Total Price For 1year #220,000. / Mini Flat At Jibowu Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.