Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Happens In Movies All The Time But Never Happens In Real Life? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happens In Movies All The Time But Never Happens In Real Life? (759 Views)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. / What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens In Movies All The Time But Never Happens In Real Life? by teepsee(f): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
1.Gun shot victims dying slow and peaceful deaths. On the screen the victims are usually saying their goodbyes, asking for forgiveness, or seeking revenge.
2. That early morning sex while still on bed with all the mouth odor, no teeth brush but giving french kiss like its no mans business .
3. Jumping from three story building and landing on the floor without any broken leg shocked. the day i managed to jump from my school high building which is not even up to a sorry building undecided, like for the next two days i knew what i passed through embarassed.
4. somebody that was just admitted in the hospital ,who can barely work ruining away from the hospital bed within hour when he was brought.

what are yours? let have an easy conversation grin
Re: What Happens In Movies All The Time But Never Happens In Real Life? by Solosolojohquay: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bullet will always miss a running actor in movie no matter how close the pursuit until the actor is out of bullet range this is the reason I stop watching Arrow series after season one.
Re: What Happens In Movies All The Time But Never Happens In Real Life? by chloride6: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2017
I have a good one here, Nollywood though,

247 electricity in the movie!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria Set To Release Documentary Film / Help On How To Get FTA Channels On Strong / Mp3clan: Listen And Download All Latest Music For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.