Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed (4486 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

But it is not compulsory he must settle with someone close by.. 22 years old man or woman is a mature adult that can vote and be voted for....U don't have to downplay matters of the heart...No one can question matters of the heart...Just Maybe those ladies close by were not doing it for him (attraction wise)...I don't think it was wrong for him to seek happiness where his heart is

Ok wise one. It's only a person who has experienced life, who can see the problems with what he wrote. We shall see in a year's time.
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by edwife(f): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
collinsebuka are you from the East? Because if you are, i am very amazed that you are emotional about this.

Go to the East, many igbo men living in Lagos, PH, Abuja, just name it married their wives like this. Young, in school and some of them have kids while in school and joigning their husbands base after graduation.

My SIL Daughters got married each at 22 and 23 respectively and still in school while the husbands lived in Lagos. They had their kids, right now they live in Lagos with their husbands and have 3 more kids. grin It's normal thing there. Don't you have friends or family in PH or nearby.

Besides, i don't know many igbo babes that are married to their mates, the husband is usually 5 to 15 years older, it's a normal thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Richy4(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Ok wise one. It's only a person who has experienced life, who can see the problems with what he wrote. We shall see in a year's time.

God!!!! are u always this negative? If this is how u are in real life then i must confess it is not the best way to live....Wow!!!!!
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

God!!!! are u always this negative? If this is how u are in real life then i must confess it is not the best way to live....Wow!!!!!

Richy4:
Anyone that lived in a boarding house must be familer with bullying.
I was in one of the Government secondary school in Abuja, i remembered that i was in SSI,I was walking from school to the hostel with my class mate a female who was equally living in the female hostel of the school. as we were walking, three SS3 Student walked passed us and we did not notice or I was not paying attention. when I got to the hostel, they were waiting for me at the hostel entrance.
they asked me, why didn't u greet when u saw us. I said sorry seniors I did not notice you. they were really mad with me. one of them said so because u are walking with your babe we are now too small for u not to notice? the other said since u came to this school u have been acting like your father owned CBN. u must swim. they poured bucket of water on the cement floor and ask me too roll on it or better still swim as we call it.I swam with my school uniform.
I later discovered that one of them showed interest on the girl and she turned him down. that was nine years ago but still fresh like it happened today. angry

Richy4:
This thing called Love. some times I don't really get it
just too hard for me to comprehend
Richy4:

I am scared of Commitment because of something like this..
Richy4:

I was tempted to ask if you have a younger sister that is extremely single.... grin grin

What else would you like to cry about? You moved all the way to Australia and you still can't buy yansh for your convenience. You went to South Africa and couldn't even stumble on one. You post on this forum every day about women, yet there is not one woman in sight for you. Why are you trying to give the op advice? I'm probably giving you the most feminine attention you've ever received in your life.
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Gerrard59(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

What else would you like to cry about? You moved all the way to Australia and you still can't buy yansh for your convenience. You went to South Africa and couldn't even stumble on one. You post on this forum every day about women, yet there is not one woman in sight for you. Why are you trying to give the op advice? I'm probably giving you the most feminine attention you've ever received in your life.

grin grin grin

collinsebuka:

Allow her finish school or at least during her final year, then you can marry her. I've been a witness to many of such marriages, most were immediately after school or during the final semester. These marriages happened within the last two years. I know persons who plan getting married immediately after studies. The men are waiting, I implore you do same. She needs to have her life as most Nigerian marriages to me are like prison sentences.

It's also important that even if you get married, please and please, postpone procreation until she graduates. Please! It's extremely difficult (financially, emotionally, psychologically and academically) to raise/take care of a baby when in school. Most who followed that route either dropped out or had poor grades. The one who succeeded had every support system one can imagine. Question is: Can you provide the support system consistently? Age is not an issue. Women marry up (age and finance wise).

Lastly, don't support her education while in school. That's not your responsibility. Even the lasses who intend marrying immediately after school abhor such.

1 Like

Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by GHoJes: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
If you know only the good sides of a person, you are yet to verily know that person and its more risky if you knew this sides with the person's consent either by word of mouth or consciousness from the person.
All your fears boils down to the person in question not all 22yrs old, the more reason you should know this girl and stop being carried away by her pluses.
Do you know her bad sides, can you live with them?
Does she know yours and can she cope with them?
Give it time and get to know this girl first and well aside this your clouded head.

1 Like

Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Richy4(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

what was this whole drama about?...I did not insult u in anyway.. just pointing out about how negative u were of OP's relationship..Why do you have to go through the trouble quoting posts written ages ago

As for giving me feminine attention, hmmm!!!! u flatter yourself a lot ...and I don't blame u for that..it is a faceless forum...

But I just want to let u know that i never knew that u were here on Nairaland till today when i discovered how negative u can be... bringing my quote ages ago that got nothing to do with the matter @ hand tells me one thing..you are a very bitter person..

I my through with this nonsense.. have a good one..
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

what was this whole drama about?...I did not insult u in anyway.. just pointing out about how negative u were of OP's relationship..Why do you have to go through the trouble quoting posts written ages ago

As for giving me feminine attention, hmmm!!!! u flatter yourself a lot ...and I don't blame u for that..it is a faceless forum...

But I just want to let u know that i never knew that u were here on Nairaland till today when i discovered how negative u can be... bringing my quote ages ago that got nothing to do with the matter @ hand tells me one thing..you are a very bitter person..

I my through with this nonsense.. have a good one..

You came to insult me and you came looking for a fight. I already beat once. Are you still looking for a beating? Let me commence to beating you again. Where is your woman? Where is your wife? Where is your experience in getting a 22 year student? All I see is constant crying on NL about being an introvert and never getting close to the real thing. Have you ever held it? Have you ever rubbed it? Have you ever smelled the partition between a woman's legs? When you have, then come back and address me again. I have much more for you. From this day forward, every time I see your moniker, I'm going to refer to you as FLOWER MAN.

Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Richy4(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You came to insult me and you came looking for a fight. I already beat once. Are you still looking for a beating? Let me commence to beating you again. Where is your woman? Where is your wife? Where is your experience in getting a 22 year student? All I see is constant crying on NL about being an introvert and never getting close to the real thing. Have you ever held it? Have you ever rubbed it? Have you ever smelled the partition between a woman's legs? When you have, then come back and address me again. I have much more for you.

U are a very classless Woman dear...and a brainless one at that.. In your little mind being an introvert means you can't get a woman correct.. even if I can't, I have the money to buy your type off the street.. it will not cost much...
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

U are a very classless Woman dear...and a brainless one at that.. In your little mind being an introvert means you can't get a woman correct.. even if I can't, I have the money to buy your type off the street.. it will not cost much...

See how quickly you disgraced yourself. Even you admit that no woman will freely let you near her. You can't get a whiff! Yet you came to insult me for the advice I gave the op. Your garden is empty. Let me know when you smell those flowers, Flower Man. grin
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Briona(f): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
from your write up, all I can see is a man who is rushing to marry a girl.
it seems you know all her good side and you are blind to see her flaws.
After your wedding night, the "virginity" wey dey cloud your brain go juxt evaporate. Then You will come to Nairaland and start shouting.
Better court, stay with her a little, study her, and know what you guys can cope with.
P.S : calm down and know her better.
#MY2CENTS#

2 Likes

Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Richy4(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

See how quickly you disgraced yourself. Even you admit that no woman will freely let you near her. You can't get a whiff! Yet you came to insult me for the advice I gave the op. Your garden is empty. Let me know when you smell those flowers, Flower Man. grin

I wish I can snap someone cheering me on to give it too u which ever way u liked it today... But hey.. I can't stoop to your level..she goats like you gots ways of pushing one's button... I guess that's what goats do...

Faceless forum gives ugly people voices to speak..isn't it the beauty of it all...To think that I was wasting my time on a dirty garbage...

Anyway have a good nite dear...
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

I wish I can snap someone cheering me on to give it too u which ever way u liked it today... But hey.. I can't stoop to your level..she goats like you gots ways of pushing one's button... I guess that's what goats do...

Faceless forum gives ugly people voices to speak..isn't it the beauty of it all...To think that I was wasting my time on a dirty garbage...

Anyway have a good nite dear...

You can't give a woman anything. If you could, you would have done it by now. Your right hand is your best friend Flower Man. Think twice before you insult me next time.
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Richy4(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You can't give a woman anything. If you could, you would have done it by now. Your right hand is your best friend Flower Man. Think twice before you insult me next time.

Insult you? hmmm!!! It's Just like a streetwalker asking to be addressed as a lady....

It's just that this crap is an online thing, in real world, i will never even give u or your type a time of the day judging by your write ups ...This is because u have been "weighed in a balance and are found wanting"...brainwise and class
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

Insult you? hmmm!!! It's Just like a streetwalker asking to be addressed as a lady....

It's just that this crap is an online thing, in real world, i will never even give u or your type a time of the day judging by your write ups ...This is because u have been "weighed in a balance and are found wanting"...brainwise and class

And yet you haven't been able to sniff a streetwalker? Oh Flower Man... You may have to resort to begging. Hopefully that helps. cheesy
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Richy4(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

And yet you haven't been able to sniff a streetwalker? Oh Flower Man... You may have to resort to begging. Hopefully that helps. cheesy

I don't usually give garbage attention that much... I always dump it so that refuse collectors can do whatever they want with it...I guess I'm in a good mood today that's why I let it linger..But i think is time to despose the dirty trash...
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Well marriage is overrated. Why not just get a surrogate mother to have your children.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria. No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are
Re: Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

I don't usually give garbage attention that much... I always dump it so that refuse collectors can do whatever they want with it...I guess I'm in a good mood today that's why I let it linger..But i think is time to despose the dirty trash...

Richy4:
Number 2 is not ok for any African man at all. when you get married or have a girl friend that thinks she knows more than you, you will realize it is not fun. try dating a lawyer or TV/radio reporter or broadcasters. you will know what I am talking about.

See inferiority in action. Can you smell it Flower Man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids! / Only A True Gentleman Will Know What's Wrong With This Picture / I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.