Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria (53721 Views)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by michoim(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yes prof. A great clown indeed
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by RoyalUc(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
bankylan:

As old as that prof, he has obviously lost his sense of reasoning because of food.....who on earth will be a slave to an illiterate Fulani if not someone like Sagay who has decided to trade his old age for nothing...And for someone like u, I have not much to say....Never see a people so enslaved, bewitched and insane as APC supporters.

As for someone like me? Watin I do naa? smiley cheesy

Well, for your information, I'm neither a supporter of PDP nor APC. I am a supporter of good conscience, love, peace, ethnic/religious tolerance...

Now, to Fayose. I don't think opposition is same as insulting and attacking a person that has done you no personal harm. If you followed the events before the elections, you would noticed that Fayose kept attacking Buhari and his family. One would expect that since the elections are over and the man you are attacking - far older than you - has refused to join issues with you, you will let him be.

Be honest, if Buhari were to be president during PDP era, do you think Fayose will be as free as he is today?

Now he has the ambition of being president. What do you think will happen if he becomes president? The circle goes on I guess? Is that what you wish for country?

Looking forward to hearing from you...
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Howlusholar(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who is more irresponsible between a serving minister telling the citizen that the president just went for a sick leave and that he would return shortly or a governor that said the president is critically ill? Which is the more obvious in the real sense? Fayose may be wrong in his approach, but we need the truth to pray collectively for the speedy recovery of our president.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by poseidon12: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
magoo10:
Between Fayose and buhari who is a disgrace to Nigeria ?
A President who visits his country just for vacation and returns to London.
A president who said his wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room.
A president who in an interview abroad divided his country by representing them with percentage.
A president who is looking for investors and says all Nigerians are criminals.
Sagay has been trying effortlessly to satisfy is pay masters but he is surely doing a disservice to himself and his generation.

Don't mind the sycophant Professor Sagay.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari remains a dullard relic with no certificate.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Josmila(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agimor:
Fayose will continue to be a bone in Bubu neck.

It's ok to be a bone. But being a irresponsible and irritating clown is the proble.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Worse was done to late Yaradua by this clown and his gangs now they can't bear the taste of their own medicine. My only advice is for APC is to just bear the insults while it lasts.
If you can't bear to be insulted then learn not to insult or rubbish others because what goes around comes around
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Splashme:
This velvet-mouth Itse Sagay should go try contesting for counsellor let's see. His excesses are one too many
the sagay dude is the original ass licking clown
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by omsal84(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why is the prof responding and asked us to ignore him? Is the prof confused?
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blesso222:
It's obvious that baba is seriously ill, people around him like sagak abi na vidya should please allow him to resign and take care of himself. I know that they are only moving the old man from London to Nigeria for their selfish aim, the old man can't even talk. Na wa for this country oo!

my dear sis. I see you are a fan. of z world .
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Fauzydane(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
y cant dies people tellll us dat dis man is no more than talking nonsense fayose catch dem since de minister of infomation is not a relayable source
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by adekab01: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sagay or sagging should shut up already. is he afraid of the said pictures? if no, he should just address the message not the messenger.
Oshikomole, u be their father!
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by BERNIMOORE: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose pls release Lere olayinka for this man grin or idowu Adelusi i beg beg beg pls don't talk o i beg you are their fathers and mothers husbands Oshokomole irumale ton je jollof grin
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Agimor(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
pfadom:
Hope you don't share similar lifestyle.

He is indeed a ridicule to the people of Nigeria. I just hope you know how foreigners view him.

Tell me exactly how foreigners view him.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by positivetaught: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
prof fayose gave a caveat that if you people continue to deceive Nigerians, so just stop deceiving us n let's know the truth,then perhaps fayose would be view as a clown if not you are the hypocritic clown here.you never had any iota of respect for the person n office of Johnathan, you people started this ugly trend if denigrating the person n office of a sitting president, worst of all with lies n propaganda but now you can't stomach truthful criticism,that you are willing to lick buhari's anus doesn't mean you can bully everybody to follow the same path,the best way to rubbish fayose is to have included him on the list of those to visit buhari then have the visit on video but you people can't cos you fear the truth n you expect everyone to keep shut n believe you, fafafaa fowl,fayose ride on sir.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by juman(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
The thread is interesting.

Presidency vs opposition man.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by BERNIMOORE: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
positivetaught:
prof fayose gave a caveat that if you people continue to deceive Nigerians, so just stop deceiving us n let's know the truth,then perhaps fayose would be view as a clown if not you are the hypocritic clown here.you never had any iota of respect for the person n office of Johnathan, you people started this ugly trend if denigrating the person n office of a sitting president, worst of all with lies n propaganda but now you can't stomach truthful criticism,that you are willing to lick buhari's anus doesn't mean you can bully everybody to follow the same path,the best way to rubbish fayose is to have included him on the list of those to visit buhari then have the visit on video but you people can't cos you fear the truth n you expect everyone to keep shut n believe you, fafafaa fowl,fayose ride on sir.
one million likes for you how can i give more likes to you when Gej laughs and they thought they just made him stupid Gej just gave them assignments they can't finish grin
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by oyindavictor: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naija people no like person wey dey talk true That is problem we have most.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by oyindavictor: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naija people no like person wey dey talk true That is problem we have most.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by awuf2008: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Prof. Sagay, you are also irresponsible and very loose in making inflammatory statements. So you are not better than Fayose
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agimor:
Fayose will continue to be a bone in Bubu neck.
Bone? to someone who doesn't even know he (Fayose) exist. Have u heard PMB once mentioned Fayose since he became President?
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by BERNIMOORE: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yusman316:

Bone? to someone who doesn't even know he (Fayose) exist. Have u heard PMB once mentioned Fayose since he became President?
his speech is impaired according to reliable sources, he dare not mention fayose or else his tongue will roll till eternity
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by toprealman: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Our legislative apparatus constitute at least 60% of our national heart ache. Saga should not act as if he is not part of the clown things.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by shallar1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This SAGAY really cherish dis his govt appointment,i dont blame him though,there is recession.

Prof. Sagay is a disgrace to his generation. He talk with all the sides of his mouth. Two wrongs never make a right. Where is PMB?
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by calabardick(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
pauljumbo:
Why most of the president staff insultive

No more decorum in the presidency

This same man insults Jonathan

look at his face, he resembles a roughly abuse puzzy
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Roadmike(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
This Prof donut seem to respect himself. I bet sooner than latter he would be dragged to the mud and panel beated very well. Agbaya. rather thank focus on the job assigned to him. All he bothers about is to be a good boy, hence he attempts to please his Master-the Bubu.

Can only one tell me what story the picture being circulated. So why insult the Oshokoshoko. by the time he insults him the whole world will start insulting.

keep Quiet Sagie please.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by DerideGull(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
I had taken an irresponsible clown instead of this dumbass fool called Itse Sagay.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Akhere1: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Professor what ever you called your name don't support evil so that you will live long at your age you said president went for medical checkup why you did you just come out and tell Nigeria our president is sicked now Fayose is tell Nigeria what he know you are against him be careful Mr man ooo
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naijacost22:
Idiot Man. Just because you are prof doesn't mean you have a working brain. Mr Sagay (Your prof should be taken from you), shut up we don't need stupid senile old men like you and Buhari talking in any public forum.
Professor, an educational ladder non in your family can never climb. He said the bitter truth, you should have proved him wrong to justify your condemnation.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
shallar1:

Prof. Sagay is a disgrace to his generation. He talk with all the sides of his mouth. Two wrongs never make a right. Where is PMB?
He is sure of where PMB is, that Fayose is mad to be saying rubbish you and other enemies of state always eager to hear.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
shallar1:

He is sure of where PMB is and his state of health , that Fayose is mad to be saying rubbish you and other enemies of state always eager to hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Release Statement On Arrest Of Rotimi Amaechi / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.