Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati (22056 Views)

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Omooba77:

http://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/reuben-views/item/2486-lunch-in-london-anxiety-in-nigeria-reuben-abati
“If the objective is to prove to Nigerians that the President is not bed-ridden, he should have lunch with people Nigerians are likely to believ
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by temitofa(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Evaberry:

I think by now most brain working Nigerians already know abati is hypocritical, his government failed yet he's acting all righteous and upright. it's just downright distasteful. Writers are beautiful people who can change the world with a pen, Reuben abati is neither a writer nor beautiful

Oh Gosh!!! What kind of brain is this? Please write your own oh about this wicked government that has blindfolded you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by monerozi5590: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Reuben Abati is a genius... when i was reading the write up i felt like the write up should not end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by michoim(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
The anxiety your PDP government cause abi ?
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
COdeGenesis:

The fact that his government failed doesnt mean he shouldnt expose a failed government. Hypocrisy is when you see something bad and you call it good

Please kindly learn to use Google and always check your dictionary so you wont make a fool of yourself on a public forum. I'm glad to have shown you the correct meaning of hypocrisy, no need to say thanks.

Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
#BBOP
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by jacyhelen(f): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by fanedrive(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Omooba77:

Abati don de return to the old way
Oba satire
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by fykes(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Funkyalhaji...no disrespect brother but u just exhibited the malaise of our generation...even a beautiful satirical piece like this is termed lengthy and all u want to be a leader?
Leaders are readers.....leaders listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Did I just see banana and bottled water for lunch?
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by nogasimplicity: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
interesting and captivating
typical daily political argument
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by oyienootieno: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yaba left CMD should be sacked asap. How can this lunatic be let loose again.
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by bakila: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
superior1:
The sham meetings have left me convinced more than ever that something is seriously wrong with Buhari.

Soon wind go blow and we will see the fowl yansh in HD
Bros wind don blow, I hope you don see FFK, Fayose and Abati yansh in 3D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by lincs25(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shameless PDP fellow, 16yrs on throne they have nothing meaningful for Nigerians. Now they are lamenting as if they were not there befor. She she she shame!...

1 Like

Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by oyienootieno: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
bakila:

Bros wind don blow, I hope you don see FFK, Fayose and Abati yansh in 3D.

Are you related to Fshaw? Chaii see comment.
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by fatiaforreal: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Gone are the days I used to look forward to watching you on Patito's Gang or reading your write-ups. You joined govt and became infested with corruption and never uttered a word until you were thrown out and appeared before EFCC. Now, you believe Nigerians have short memories and here you're shamelessly ranting again. Just go and sit down somewhere quietly. Hypocrite!!!
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Evaberry:

Please kindly learn to use Google and always check your dictionary so you wont make a fool of yourself on a public forum. I'm glad to have shown you the correct meaning of hypocrisy, no need to say thanks.

Take your time and read Animal farm by Gorge Orwell, then you will know your level in this animal kingdom!!
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by Apina(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Evaberry:

I think by now most brain working Nigerians already know abati is hypocritical, his government failed yet he's acting all righteous and upright. it's just downright distasteful. Writers are beautiful people who can change the world with a pen, Reuben abati is neither a writer nor beautiful
Just checked ur profile and couldn't find any intellectual material u have been able to come up with but u are so quick to call someone else's work who's a prolific writer distasteful and ended up saying he's not even a writer, as if u are an authority. Have u had even ur name published in a local newspaper? Or u think ur Tonto Dikeh and fellow yeyebrities stories u have come up with on nairaland qualifies u as a writer

1 Like

Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by zoedew: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Will you be quiet! When you had the opportunity to be an object lesson as Presidential Spokesman did you talk straight? You chose to do otherwise. Your efforts at getting back into public reckoning as a journalist who means well for his reading and political space failed before it was launched months back. You are best advised to shop around for more courses abroad and write your deceptive and hypocritical pieces for non-Nigerians who do not really know your unprincipled person!
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by bakila: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
oyienootieno:

Are you related to Fshaw? Chaii see comment.
When I served there was no twitter, we just survived the millinuim bug scare.

1 Like

Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by kgr8mike(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abati go school.
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by Omooba77: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
jacyhelen:

this is too long..Is this a new Novel
Please learn to read sir.Readers are leaders.
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by Marotzke(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Like play, like play Bush puppy don become celebrity?
Dem go call Bobrisky,call Derenle, call Maheeda ,come add bushpuppy join. Okay,kontinu.
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by sapele914(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
able20:
APC /buhari government in exile. Why not move Aso rock extension permanently to UK.
I thought you said last week President Buhari was dead?,very funny I can see you have now tamed down your rhetoric. Hide your head in shame you disabled ostrich.
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by sapele914(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
ReubenE:
Abati, a very good writer. Failed in governance though....

Buhari, Okorocha, APC and their shenanigans is a threat to national security.

I just wish Okorocha get a bigger brain like his belly, or if not possible, they should switch places.
I don't even know what to say to Buhari. The man is a case study....
One on one hasn't okorocha achieved more than your father and mother combined?Both in public and private life? Low life scum trying to hide your shame you still can't believe what you are reading?go ask ffk and fayose they will probably tell you it is fake news?I know the news is paining you badly but you can't help yourself. grin
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by emmaadigun(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
We want your testaments on how you open your eyes wide open and diesani looted all our treasury and slowpoke president, that is hail could not safe us. Talking asif he's clean from what we are suffering today as a nation. You should ve made us better when you had the chance, birds of a feather.
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by cytell56: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Buhari till 2045..

For your mind.
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by willyo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
surprise Nigerians by sending Nnamdi Kanu and Fayose on a lunch with the president... That would clear the dust about the health of Mr president
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by emmylight4u: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
U don't create more doubt trying to correct an impression.... There should be cost effective way of correcting an impression..... Not too young bill and too old to rule bill..... I love Reuben jor
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by emmylight4u: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati by Siscooh: 3:44am On Jul 27, 2017
Evaberry:

Really??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Run Out Of Ideas, Even Bad Ones - Junaid Mohammed / Court Disbands Ebubeagu Security Outfit / Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.