Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow (28855 Views)

Professor Stephen Ocheni Plagiarises Research Work From Australian University / Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Senate Confirms Stephen Ocheni And Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Abfinest007(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
he won swear for them
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by emmymdk: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bubu where are thee?
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
Ordinary commissioner who swears in Ministers of the federal republic! .He surely must be powerful than the greatest man in igboo land.
Jargon
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
Ordinary commissioner who swears in Ministers of the federal republic! .He surely must be powerful than the greatest man in igboo land.
Must you bring tribalism into everything Grow up, boy.
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Victornezzar: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
mumu pikin
d guy u quoted is a yoruba nigga oo
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by sapele914(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
chiagozien:
When will he arrest nnamdi kanu his cowards brothers ask him to arrest.
The case is in court,the man is out on bail,the rule of law will take it's course,the President respects the law.
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by chiagozien(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
sapele914:
The case is in court,the man is out on bail,the rule of law will take it's course,the President respects the law.
was that what your brothers said.
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by osuofia2(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Baddestman:
aunty sambiatu your bwest is not real lipsrsealed
Weldon' breast monitor
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Kiakia(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
dejavubobo1:
so why call him acting
He's performing all d presidential function, sign budget, swear in ministers, make appointment, lives in Aso rock. I think he's more president than the sick man in London.
(except our sit of power is now in London)
Really? The cabals controlling the affairs of government approved the swearing in of the Ministers after three months of being cleared by the Senate. Which government in the world waits for three months to swear in Ministers confirmed by their upper legislative chamber? Only in Nigeria! The country is really on auto pilot.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
osuofia2:
Weldon' breast monitor
it can cause temptation grin grin
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Josmila(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dear Actg President Yemi Osinbajo, after the swearing-in of ministers designate tomorrow, kindly upscale the arrest of the fraud called Nnamdi Kanu. He's flouted his bail conditions several times in a manner that dares the Presidency to their worst. Arrest him now, so it serves as a deterrent to others and his blind followers.

Kind Regards,
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Acecube(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Obio799:
All for nothing
congrats on your first post... don't find trouble oh
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by SalamRushdie: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
It took the Buhari administration 2 years to replace the late minister of productivity ...hahahah so much for productivity ...Buhari really delivered a gutter performance

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Swear for them well well o
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Viergeachar: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
flatiyeasterners...ntooor... tongue
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by gberra: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Jargon
My sincerest apologies bro.

Victornezzar you don dey kolo. Na so una suppose tell me? .which one be mumu pikin?... Oma run down grin grin
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Victornezzar: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:

Victornezzar you don dey kolo. Na so una suppose tell me? .which one be mumu pikin?... Oma run down grin grin
lol
no vex Bro
but naso u take carry igbos 4 mind reach
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by gberra: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
no vex Bro
but naso u take carry igbos 4 mind reach
Igbo matter no Sweet my belle reach Yoruba matter. But you, on the other hand, is neither here nor there...
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Victornezzar: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
Igbo matter no Sweet my belle reach Yoruba matter. But you, on the other hand, is neither here nor there...
lol
yeah
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2017

Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Are you sure?

Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:

lol. Aja 4 Oya gbera tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by begwong: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Was thinking na cabinet reshuffle sef so Dat the likes of amaechi et all, be dumped
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Gobhanky: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Im angry
Why
Buhari pls come back
So that dollar can be 420 and above pls
Come back.
Bubu
Obey b4 complain pls
Come back
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Baba has granted approval for onward swearing in ceremony. Anyway, that's to indicate how bad the present administration has become in term of seriousness, unity of action and strategy.
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by precious1967(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
congrats acting president.
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by mechanics(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2017
good.
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by AdeKamal(m): 4:41am On Jul 26, 2017
True work deserves acknowledgements and rewards.. However, some come with more work..

Wishing the new mininisters and office holders wherever everywhere a successful tenure..

Let's strive to serve well.. Benefits will surely come but don't steal the benefits because stolen ones are actually distress in the nearest future.

It pays to serve as best as possible.. To serve God via humanity with heart and might

God bless me, my family and country
Kamal-deen Adetona
(Kamal 08135864387)
#Forward movement
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by AdeKamal(m): 4:44am On Jul 26, 2017
pittoilet:
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will tomorrow swear in the two ministers-designate, Stephen Ocheni (Kogi) and Suleiman Hassan (Gombe).

Sources in the Presidency hinted this afternoon that all is set for the inauguration on Wednesday.

Ocheni and Hassan's nominations were confirmed by the Senate about three months ago.

Ocheni is to replace the late former Minister of State for Labour, James Ocholi; while Hassan is to replace Amina Mohammed who resigned as Minister of Environment to become the United Nations Deputy Secretary-General.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/acting-president-osinbajo-swear-new-ministers-tomorrow/

True work deserves acknowledgements and rewards.. However, some come with more work..

Wishing the new mininisters and office holders wherever everywhere a successful tenure..

Let's strive to serve well.. Benefits will surely come but don't steal the benefits because stolen ones are actually distress in the nearest future.

It pays to serve as best as possible.. To serve God via humanity with heart and might

God bless me, my family and country

(Kamal 08135864387.. Contact for quality Honey and good print works)
#Forward movement

Haters stop hating or el

Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by adelacuna(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Long overdue but better late than never.
Re: Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow by newslifeop: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#TakeItBack Movement: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.