Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... (771 Views)

University Of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate Form On Sale – 2018/2019 / 2017/2018 UNILORIN Postgraduate Form Is Out / Sale Of Uniben Postgraduate Form 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... by olaolu39(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES 2017/2018 ADMISSION

Final notice

Do it yourself or contact for free consultation.

http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/prospectivestudents.php

Sale of Application Forms commences on Wednesday, 7th June, 2017 and ends on Friday, 28th July, 2017.

Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 4th August, 2017.

Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng,

ELIGIBILITY FOR POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMAS / MASTERS BY COURSEWORK

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

An applicant for admission to a programme shall be:

1. Must possess a Bachelors's degree of this University or any approved University;

2. A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;

3. In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.

GENERAL NOTICE

1. (i) Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps programme or currently undergoing a Postgraduate programme need not apply. Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.

2. Candidates awaiting Bachelor's degree results need not apply.

3. A holder of Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.

4. All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.

SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS

Some departments have specific requirements for admission. Click on any of the below links to view the requirements for your programme of choice.

POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMAS

MASTERS DEGREE BY COURSEWORK

PROFESSIONAL MASTERS DEGREES

ELIGIBILITY FOR M.PHIL / PH.D PROGRAMME

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil)

To qualify for admission to the above programme:

(i) Candidates must possess a Bachelor's honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).

(ii) Candidates with a Master's degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50.

(iii) All candidates to the M.Phil. programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying.

(iv) The candidate may be required to undergo a selection process as determined by the respective department.

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)

(i) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.

(ii) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.

(iii) Candidates must clear with the respective Departments as to the availability of vacancies/supervisors before applying.

(iv) All candidates may be required to undergo a selection process as may be determined by the department.

For M. Phil and Ph.D. programmes only, admission shall be processed at the beginning of each semester.

ALL CANDIDATES FOR M. Phil./Ph.D. ADMISSIONS ARE TO PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS OF THEIR MASTERS' DEGREES OR FORMAL EVIDENCE OF PERFORMANCE AT MASTER'S LEVEL.

SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS

Some departments have specific requirements for admission. Click on the below link to view the requirements for your programme of choice.

MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY(M.PHIL) / DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (P.HD) Requirements

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... by olabs201(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Plese i have an issue with the registrtion. I cant find my desire course of study in the desire course selection icon whereas it was listed on the list of available courses.
Operation and production management to be precise.
Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Any latest update about this admission?
Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... by olaolu39(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Any latest update about this admission?

still waiting on the release of date of exams officially which comes up anytime from now
Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... by olaolu39(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Time table for exams rolling

Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... by olaolu39(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
UNILAG postgraduate studies 2019/2020 form closes next week.

Check us out for registration and past question.

Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... by PQanalysis: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Unilag PG Entrance Exam
Don't sign up to be listed among those that have applied for PG studies in Unilag before. Be among those that completed their Post graduate studies in the school of first choice and nations pride; arguably the most competitive in terms of PG application in Nigeria.

A stich in time saves nine
Nothing beats the right preparation and the right information especially in a competitive environment like the Unilag PG Examination.

If you don't have time to prepare for the exam you can as well dash me your N22,500. At least I will say thank you. Unilag wont.

PQ packs are available
PQ packs are available @N3000 for soft copies and N4000 for hard copies.

Courses include:
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)
MSc Accounting
MSc Economics
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science
MIT
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering

And many more..

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com
Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or... by PQanalysis: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2019
Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ Discount

We have yielded to your demands.
Get the following PQ packs @N2500. No story

Courses included are:
MSc Accounting
MSc Economics
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science
MIT
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering
@N3000
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Attending Nigerian Higher Institution Is A Pathetic Waste Of Time / ABU Zaria Approved 2017/18 Approved Undergraduate Academic Semester / Maths Gurus! Please Help Me With These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.