Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC (2082 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Biafra: Whether You Vote Or Boycott, A Winner Must Emerge - Yul Edochie / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC by Ikechuob: 6:01am On Sep 09, 2017
I am so curious as to know if all this "one Niggerian" morons that screech that "IPOB are illiterates, brainwashing blah blah." actually know WTF IPOB says.

Like how braindead are these so called "educated one nigeria." Cause each time I read their comments, I seriously doubt the so called education they claim they poses.

Ediots IPOB already said that. They are aware the boycott won't leave Anambra without a governor, I mean damn fucking nnamdi kanu actually spoke on this sh1t and if I recall correctly, was it not posted on this forum?? The boycott is meant to be symbolic you dumbasses. If very limited number of people show up to vote, it proves that Igbo or rather Anambra people in that case, truly are over Niggeria and aren't interested in any form of Niggeria politics/government. It's supposed to represent a mock referendum. Similar to how to Sit-at-home was equally symoblic.

I can clearly clearly see why other African nations and even third-world non African countries educational system is better than Niggeria own. So much for the so called miscreants that delude themselves that they are "educated."

I mean damn if a group you lots masterbate actually came out to speak fully on what their Boycott meant and you didn't even bother to listen to it but rather screeching whatever nonsense that come up to your head despite you are heavily obsessed with their boycott of their own state, then you truly need psychological help. It's obvious your brain did not develop while you were in your mother's uterus nor did it develop even as you age.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

And why would an Isoko person be concerned with Anambra's election, Mr Impostor?

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

No go kill yourself with frustration ooh! See as the guy dey ignore up and down yet you still dey follow am like flies. Your mumu don do!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...typical case of nobody trying soooo hard to stay relevant grin grin
Nobi small

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC by fratermathy(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
No go kill yourself with frustration ooh! See as the guy dey ignore up and down yet you still dey follow am like flies. Your mumu don do!

There is a different between being ignored and being shamed. I'm sure you should know it by now, if you are truly an adult.
Re: Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC by mrvitalis(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2017
RisingSun1:
Lol this people don't know what we are up to.

What we are doing that day is SYMBOLIC

We want to prove to the world that we have rejected
Nigeria.

Voting in an election is a civic duty.It means giving
mandate to someone to represent you in a country.

Participating in an election is a proof of citizenship.
It's greater than census. Because in census even
foreigners are counted.

No More election in Biafraland because the world is
watching us to know how serious we are

Election in anambra has always had low turnout less than 1.5 million people always vote if it even get to one million votes even

This time will not be different same results will be seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Never Mandated Anybody To Talk About Secession – PDP Chieftain / Uche Nwosu Sitting On A Seat Tagged Executive Governor With Burutai (pics) / What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.