Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba (1245 Views)

No Social Distancing: See Crowd That Gathered At Burial Ground In Kano (photos) / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement / See Huge Crowd Gathered At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence As He Addresses Them. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Youngadvocate(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
A mammoth crowd gathered to witness the Children Conference in Aba, Abia state organised by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The conference which was held in rememberance of the thousands of children from the Biafran side that were starved to death during the perios of the war, 1967-1970.

The event was graced by Uche Okwu Kanu, the wife of the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Maxwell Chuks who shared the photos via his Facebook page, wrote: "When we tell you that IPOB is formidable, were are not just boasting rather we are giving you the naked fact.

"This is the ongoing Children conference in Aba Abia state, for the remembrance of our staved children in 1967-1970."

http://igbobia.com/?q=see-the-crowd-that-gathered-for-the-children-conference-organised-by-ipob-in-aba.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by crestedaguiyi: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seriously shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Youngadvocate(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by eunisam: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
BIAFRA everywhere you go! haters will not like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Seriously shocked shocked shocked
God bless the wonderful children n may their enemies perish forever more Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by IPOB123london: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
yes serious!

we are special race as far as being black is concern

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Scholes007(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by ESDKING: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Umuchineke are unstoppable.

Lalasticlala come and see.

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by glacswhite: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
That area is Fine ooh...Abeg which place in Aba is that
Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by NwaforIgbo: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
This environment is beautiful oh. Wow.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by auntysimbiat(f): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Splashme: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na waooo....

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
In as much I am an Igbo man Aldo I don't support Ipob....but for ipob to organize such a crowd within a state is remarkable...I grew up in Onitsha,for an Igbo man to leave his business/work and attend such rally makes me think twice, something must b wrong somewhere...
D federal government should find a peaceful way to curtail these now before it becomes something else...
We can't b fighting boko haram Niger Delta militant and be also fighting ipob we will lose the war......
Negotiating with them is d Only way out...

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Youngadvocate(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkrAWvkRk04

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by melodyogonna(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
dose guys wey dey speak aba for background, seriously, i love aba intonation, d want they speak igbo dey sweet me

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by ZombieTAMER: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Afonjas right now cry cry : arrest kanu cry

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by iamhorny(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
FGF
Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by ApexPredator: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dera100:
In as much I am an Igbo man Aldo I don't support Ipob....but for ipob to organize such a crowd within a state is remarkable...I grew up in Onitsha,for an Igbo man to leave his business/work and attend such rally makes me think twice, something must b wrong somewhere...
D federal government should find a peaceful way to curtail these now before it becomes something else...
We can't b fighting boko haram Niger Delta militant and be also fighting ipob we will lose the war......
Negotiating with them is d Only way out...
Add Cameroon and France to that list lol

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who one Nigeria epp?

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Gathered At The Children Conference Organised By IPOB In Aba by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
grin
D for D developers grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Unity Is Non Negotiable / Atiku Visits Silverbird Cinema As Ben Bruce Welcomes Him(photo) / Kano APC Crisis: Kwankwaso Blames Buhari For Chairman’s Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.