Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Innoson Motors:innoson Rewards Man Who Prophesied About His Vehicle Manufacturin - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors:innoson Rewards Man Who Prophesied About His Vehicle Manufacturin (759 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Motors:innoson Rewards Man Who Prophesied About His Vehicle Manufacturin by TSS123: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
By Seama Lazarus
Last Saturday, July 22nd the Chairman of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd, Chief Dr Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma OFR gave out a brand new Innoson IVM G5 to Mr Ikechukwu Osakwe popularly known as Osabros who prophesied to him in 1979 that he would be the first man in Africa to manufacture vehicles and sell to different African countries.
The prophecy was given at the period the then Innocent Chukwuma could not boast of a car, talk less of manufacturing one. According to Dr Chukwuma during the presentation of the car, he recalled on how Mr Ikechukwu Osakwe all the way from Kano blocked him at the front of his house early in the morning and told him he has a message for him.
Mr Osakwe went on to narrate a dream he had about him, how he saw in the said dream his vehicle manufacturing company known as CAP PLC. “He told me that CAP means Chukwuma Automobile Productions. Immediately he said that I laughed him to scorn and left him immediately.
After some years when I established the first motorcycle assembly plant, he came back again to remind me of that dream again and told me that I will still manufacture vehicles. Of a truth it was after I had established my vehicle manufacturing plant that I realized that his prophecy was real.

http://regulusnews.com/2017/07/25/innoson-rewards-man-who-prophesied-about-his-vehicle-manufacturing-in-1979/

Re: Innoson Motors:innoson Rewards Man Who Prophesied About His Vehicle Manufacturin by SUPERPACK: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
over to the atheist in the house.

(1) (Reply)

Three Hurricane Out Of A Maximum / Young Adults Road Safety Seminar Holds On The 12th Of October / Wow!! Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked To Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.