Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (9055 Views)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police (2) (3) (4)

Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by playahP(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2010
I STRONGLY FEEL THAT THE STUPID FASHION POLICE SECTION SHOULD BE BANNED.
I BOUGHT THE NEWSPAPER TODAY TO SEE MY GIRL FRIEND IN THE FASHION POLICE SECTION.
I REMEMBER THE EVENT WE WENT TO, THEY JUST ASKED TO TAKE HER PICTURE AND SHE OBLIGED BUT THEY DECIDED TO USE THE PICTURE TO INSULT HER AND EVEN WENT AHEAD TO SAY THAT SHE IS OWING THE FASHION COURT A MILLION DOLLARS,
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DDayyyyuuuuuuum was she dressed that bad? grin grin grin grin grin You must be a bad boyfriend for not telling her the truth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Next time if she says "hunny does this fit me" say No grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by zugoboss(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2010
I've a copy here with me & all ladies there were all hawking their boobs carelessly.so I think u should caution ur gf to act more lady-like next time instead of whining.
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by maximized(m): 3:03am On Feb 08, 2010
Then your girlfriend’s sense of fashion must have been really poor because most of their criticisms are not far from the truth.
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by mbulela: 4:24am On Feb 08, 2010
make una post the pic make we decide.
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2010
I love the fashion police. Silly women posing for pictures in those crazy clothes and hopeless make up. Your girlfriend should learn
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2010
@post

come on guys, post the pic so we can judge for ourselves
!!!!!!!! (just hide her face so your gf wont be humiliated some more)
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by oge4real(f): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
The lady must have really merited being posted there. i read the fashion police and I must say they are oing a nice job.
You can prevent a further reocurrence by laminating that particular page where she appeared and posting same on her wall as a constant reminder or by buying a full lenght dressing mirror for your lady.
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by googles: 1:49am On Feb 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Rotflmfao so how are you guys going to pay ur one million dollar debt ?? such a huge amount for showing some skin huh
lwkmd[/size]
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by playahP(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2010
she as dressed good and sexy.
I don't see any problem with that.
Nigerians would forever be fucking hypocrites lipsrsealed
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by MrCrackles(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2010
playah P:

I STRONGLY FEEL THAT THE silly FASHION POLICE SECTION SHOULD BE BANNED.
I BOUGHT THE NEWSPAPER TODAY TO SEE MY GIRL FRIEND IN THE FASHION POLICE SECTION.
I REMEMBER THE EVENT WE WENT TO, THEY JUST ASKED TO TAKE HER PICTURE AND SHE OBLIGED BUT THEY DECIDED TO USE THE PICTURE TO INSULT HER AND EVEN WENT AHEAD TO SAY THAT SHE IS OWING THE FASHION COURT A MILLION DOLLARS,
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by playahP(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
well, i am over the anger i felt.
I really had a good mind to Bleep the editor's life up
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by dominique(f): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
i like that fashion court segment in the newspaper and most of the criticisms are not far fetched. i'm yet to see a person that is not deserving of the slam by the columnists.
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by playahP(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
she was tricked into posing for a picture, angry
it was just like any random pic taaken at events where celebs are gathered, she wore a beautiful dinner were with spit-in that shows some part of em thighs a lil bit
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by lizzybabe1(f): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
playah P:

she was tricked into posing for a picture, angry
it was just like any random pic taaken at events where celebs are gathered, she wore a beautiful dinner wear with spit-in that shows some part of em thighs a lil bit

Hahaha. Now we know why.
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by playahP(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
what the Bleep is wrong with dressing in what u deem comfortable
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by elelem(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2010
My friend stop blabbing, simply post the picture here for us to decide or go and sleep
Re: Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper by nirma1230: 5:44am On Jun 27, 2011
such a great information, police fashion is looking so unique, thanks to share the fashion news.

Download Gele Video Tutorial: How To Tie Nice Ankara Gele / List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts / Bagaholic !!!! Check Out Our Collection Of Quality Bags