Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad (2027 Views)

No Matter How Enticing It Looks, Never Delve Into It Without Research. / You Will Never Go Wrong If You Invest In This. / Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Simply Goat business. How?
1.Goat business today remains one of the least businesses in Nigeria that doesn't require stringent gov't approvals, loads of paper works, permits and unecessary bureaucracy.
2. Requires very little capital, as little as 200k to start and finish.
3. ROI is magical. How?
4. Magical coz U buy in a place somewhere in oyo state for as low as 5k, 6k, 7k & 8k respectively and sell for a minimum of 10k, 12k, 14k and 16k respectively, after deductions of all expenses as lada, police bribes and other sundry charges.
5. Demand keeps overwhelming supply. As d local ogunfe butchers, alama joins, canteens, eateries and bars are at d dealers mercies otherwise they are condemned to buying from the open market such as alaba rago and abbatoir at Agege whose prices are competitively high.
6.comparative advantage "grin price from source"
7. From source we buy directly from the fulanis right in their huts, not markets coz they are rearing them live
Need I say more?
Please mods feel free for ur questions.
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Interesting writeup. Where do you sell the goats? Lagos abattoir?
Is it the live goats you sell or slaughtered one to hotels, etc?
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
We have our customers our marketers just supply immediately on arrival on stock. We sell live goats to both butchers and all our customers but on request we slaughter for them.
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
ololadeolajide:
We have our customers our marketers just supply immediately on arrival on stock. We sell live goats to both butchers and all our customers but on request we slaughter for them.
Where is your market location in Lagos? I mean your point of sale
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by vikt: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
I sell goats, if you want to buy call or whatsapp me on +2348134960955
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
We only land them in our shed in Agege abbatoir on getting to Lagos but move them immediately after we must have allowed d goats rest from d tumultous journey, at most d following day. We take them to our different customers as our own cutting edge is not to wait for free range customers come to the market. If U use that strategy our turnover will be slow and business will likely crawl
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
ololadeolajide:
We only land them in our shed in Agege abbatoir on getting to Lagos but move them immediately after we must have allowed d goats rest from d tumultous journey, at most d following day. We take them to our different customers as our own cutting edge is not to wait for free range customers come to the market. If U use that strategy our turnover will be slow and business will likely crawl
It means for a beginner and first timer, these would be required
1. Rent a local shed at abattoir
2. Truck: what size to rent or buy?
3. Local driver for running

250k should be small for this.

1 Like

Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Business deal, we have d trucks, d staff as well as d logistics. Invest 200k in our goat business and U get 350k in 4wks unfailingly or 50k every month as ur share being ur equity contribution.., As anything less, u go ahead to sell our collateral security (A Nissan pick up vehicle, model kingcab registration number AAA923XQ, Engine number TD25267650, Chasis number JNIBGGD22U0000910 purchased 2015 with d necessary documents and a proof of ownership certificate issued 24-6-2015) to recoup ur investment as we must have handed over to you d original document before d commencement of the partnership deal. So if u can, then we have a deal.
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by IRIENBOY(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
this is good oh
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by pafra(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good one
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Ulu45: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
ololadeolajide:
Business deal, we have d trucks, d staff as well as d logistics. Invest 200k in our goat business and U get 350k in 4wks unfailingly or 50k every month as ur share being ur equity contribution.., As anything less, u go ahead to sell our collateral security (A Nissan pick up vehicle, model kingcab registration number AAA923XQ, Engine number TD25267650, Chasis number JNIBGGD22U0000910 purchased 2015 with d necessary documents and a proof of ownership certificate issued 24-6-2015) to recoup ur investment as we must have handed over to you d original document before d commencement of the partnership deal. So if u can, then we have a deal.
The 50k for how long?
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
For 24 months then a contract renewal
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by cybriz82(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2017
ololadeolajide:

inbox me ur number at osagieharrison6@gmail. com
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by garriguy: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2017
ololadeolajide:
I deal in garri processing.

www.garriprocessing..com

Send me your number and let's talk goat business

garriguy007@gmail.com
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2017
garriguy:
I deal in garri processing.

www.garriprocessing..com

Send me your number and let's talk goat business

garriguy007@gmail.com
Make sure you do your due diligence. How is garri doing?
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Elvisbest: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Those who are so conscious of their little funds always end up wasting it for meaningless things.
If you are determined to take the giant step and increase your earning, then this is for you. It won't cost you much.

All you need is a smart phone and data to monitor your investment. Testimonies abound friends.
Visit the URL to read the terms and register

https://nigeria50.biz/?i=elvis4fame@gmail.com

For further advice, WhatsApp me on 07065908052
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by ToppSecret: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Ifiegboria(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nice business concept I think. Please can u shed more light on the pick up van and the return on the 200k investment? Whose custody would the van be and how many of these pick up vans do u have available? You know this is a public forum, so many people would likely show interest in this business.
How many 200k investors are u looking for?
Thanks.

Personal discussion, my email: aghedoaim@gmail.com
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by garriguy: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Make sure you do your due diligence. How is garri doing?
garri has been perfect, thinking of diversifying.

Due diligence is a must, my brother!
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by ola185: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Morning sir... Pls am interested in this business. Pls forward ur number to dis email oloponda123@gmail.com. So that we can discuss better. THANKS
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by remmer56(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Hi Ola, I wrote you on another thread. Email me on with your number, Would like to talk.

ololadeolajide:
Simply Goat business. How?
1.Goat business today remains one of the least businesses in Nigeria that doesn't require stringent gov't approvals, loads of paper works, permits and unecessary bureaucracy.
2. Requires very little capital, as little as 200k to start and finish.
3. ROI is magical. How?
4. Magical coz U buy in a place somewhere in oyo state for as low as 5k, 6k, 7k & 8k respectively and sell for a minimum of 10k, 12k, 14k and 16k respectively, after deductions of all expenses as lada, police bribes and other sundry charges.
5. Demand keeps overwhelming supply. As d local ogunfe butchers, alama joins, canteens, eateries and bars are at d dealers mercies otherwise they are condemned to buying from the open market such as alaba rago and abbatoir at Agege whose prices are competitively high.
6.comparative advantage "grin price from source"
7. From source we buy directly from the fulanis right in their huts, not markets coz they are rearing them live
Need I say more?
Please mods feel free for ur questions.
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by ola185: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
remmer56:
Hi Ola, I wrote you on another thread. Email me on tgallat065@yahoo.com with your number, Would like to talk.

Ok... Are U into goat(livestock) farming?
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by remmer56(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nope, just interested to try as a passive form of investment. Investing and getting returns. You had said you have a truck as collateral.

ola185:

Ok... Are U into goat(livestock) farming?
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by tollyson: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
ololadeolajide:

Send me more info on this: tollyson2@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by treasureboy09(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Collateral of a vehicle for any intending investor. Ops only the N50,000 monthly pay back for 24 months on N200,000 equity contribution is available.
Thanks.
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Rotma: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2017
remmer56:
Hi Ola, I wrote you on another thread. Email me on tgallat065@yahoo.com with your number, Would like to talk.

I'm interested. Kindly reach me on whatsapp 08159208044
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Rotma: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2017
ololadeolajide:

Drop your number or mail soon that I can reach you. You can reach me on rotimiismail1@gmail.com
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by uzodinma06: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
I prefer landed properties...Goats isnt of high value to me

http://newhomes.ng/find-property/
Re: Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Can U compare the entry level, bottle necks, bureaucracies, gov't and land grabber issues with paper works of both businesses?
Food for thought.

(1) (Reply)

Mute / Jamalifehelpers Global. / Oscar Onyeama Emerges Nigerian Stock Exchange MD/CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.