Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Students Helping Hands International - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Helping Hands International (315 Views)

Helping My Son Prepare For Common Entrance...help With These Questions / Should I Stop Helping My Fellow Students? / 5 Interesting Ways Whatsapp Is Helping Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students Helping Hands International by Dawinlove(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Its a platform to encourage youth discover there potential,our team helps in organising seminars for youths in Secondary Schools and Higher institutions. This platform is created to help discourage students from bad social influence like smoking,prostitution, internet fraud. Student helping hands is also a fund raising organisation that helps in catering for students needs, establish and orientate them on how to become useful in the society. We give out foodstuffs to students who lack food, provide financial support etc.
If you interested in touching lives you can join us, the organisation is open to anyone, we need volunteers, organisations who are ready to impact lives. For more info, contact 08134398588 for more details, you can as well add up the number on whatsapp.
We need your support, remember someone out there is in need, you are the next to make a life better.

Admin I would be grateful if you would help me post this on the FP for Nigerians to see.
God bless you.
Save a soul today!!

(1) (Reply)

Nugget For The Week!! / How To Convert Giftcards to Bitcoins / Adeboye’s Wife Receives Africa Leadership Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.