Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (1333 Views)

Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? / Am I The One Killing My Boss Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sabanageorge(f): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: . by yomi007k(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin

Im jus like u....wat a relief, I tot I was going mad.
Re: . by sabanageorge(f): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
sabanageorge:

Really? All your savings into investments? You don't think you need to at least spare something for yourself and live a much more comfortable life?

After earning, I save then I invest then collect some returns and inject it into my budget which comprises of mostly needs n den family support then I save d rest n d cycle continues....
There is no comfort on my plan....we still in a recession last I checked

Ur a lady, u dont hv much problem. tongue
Re: . by ifex370(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
sabanageorge:

Really? All your savings into investments? You don't think you need to at least spare something for yourself and live a much more comfortable life?

The worst thing that can happen to you is when fear enters..

Brace up bro.. The best of the best is sure to come..
Re: . by hooyey(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
please, i am just curious and i want to deprive myself like you did. Tell me what the intangible assets you invested in are. I know few years time you would have more than five times of what you invested. Ahbeg i wan b lyk u. pls reply me
Re: . by sabanageorge(f): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: . by sabanageorge(f): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2017
ifex370:

The worst thing that can happen to you is when fear enters..

Brace up bro.. The best of the best is sure to come..
Thanks. I'm not bro thoughsmiley
Re: . by sabanageorge(f): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2017
sabanageorge:

I'm not sure I'll have more than five times in a few years time o. These are simply low risk, low returns investments.
Mutual funds, bonds, treasury bills, investments in farms I don't run myself, and some sort of partnership with a giant company where they pay me decent interest on their transaction from my investment. I'm a careful investor and don't plan to lose my money.

Wow I really hope to grow my funds like u...
Re: . by ifex370(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
sabanageorge:

Thanks. I'm not bro thoughsmiley

Then why you disturbed?

No responsibilities na
Re: . by edoman2016: 4:22am On Jul 27, 2017
sabanageorge:
Since I started investing, I have invested exactly 97℅ of my savings.
My car isn't in top shape. I could buy a brand new one, but I have decided to invest the money instead. I have put away over 24m I could have used for other things. All of these investments are in intangible assets. No land, no cars.
Am I making a mistake here in depriving myself or in not acquiring tangible assets? I really feel like I'm being unreasonable, and I've started googling philias & phobias related to investing.

Please help. I'm pretty known here so I have created a new account. Thanks.
Madam, if you can invest in my business plan which is manufacturing of fruit juice, it will be worth it and profitable to you. I need start up capital of 5 million naira to start it and the company name is also registered at corporate affairs commission. Quote me if you are interested.
Re: . by joseph1013: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Great! Just my kind of person. There is nothing wrong about it. You're in great company.
Re: . by Saintzykie: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: . by franchuks(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
You can invest in a tangible asset as well. It is not advisable for all portfolios to be intangible. Land appreciates and a good deal. I love your spirit bro.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Ghanaian Slay Queen Selling Fishes Become Internet Sensation (see Photos) / Fcmb Apptitude Test / 8 Tips For A Successful Skype/google Hangout Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.