Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu (698 Views)

Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult / #bbnaija: Olamide Baddo Hangs Out With Bambam (PHOTOS) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu by Entvibez(f): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Until now, “Baddo“ is a nickname that brings only one person to mind and that is the YBNL Boss,Olamide.

The nick Baddo was unarguably one of the most loved nicknames among youths in Nigeria until the formation of the dreaded Ikorodu ritual/cult gang, and acquiring the nickname without any official negotiation or signed transfer of ownership from the brand owner, YBNL boss, Olamide.

This sudden mutual ownership has led to several speculations and controversies especially because of the epithet ‘ ritual and murder ‘ awarded to the deadly group terrorising the Ikorodu Community of Lagos state.

Worst is that, concerned fans are reasoning, What Effect it Could Have On Olamide ‘Baddo’, His Brand Image & Personality.

Merely analysing the issue, i observed that Portraying Olamide’s nick would not have been a welcomed development by the YBNL Boss but i bet he’s not bothered.

He had probably foresighted the coming of the cult gang which inspired him to compose a disclaimer in “iBADI“ , a song he was featured on in the donkey months.

IBADI is a track by Dj kamol which featured Olamide,Lace and Slyde.
In Olamide’s verse, The Rapper and YBNL boss stated that Anyone can bear the nick “Baddo” but he his the Only “King Baddo” and cannot be replaced or duplicated.

He said;
“Orisirisi Baddo lo wa, King Baddo O Gbodo Pe Meji”

Translated in English as;
“There are different types of Baddo but King Baddo does not have a duplicate”.
With this, its safe to conclude the Prophet saw it coming and he took a step ahead of them by discriminating his brand from any unofficial affliate.

SOURCE =>>>>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/olamide-foresighted-coming-of-deadly.html?m=1

Cc; MISSYB3
Fynestboi
Re: Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu by Sugarcious(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
See the way op twisted that lyrics and formed it into an article just to get traffic and earn some cash. Chai!
Re: Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu by stGabrielo(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
angry angryand what ate you trying to say op undecided like olamide know something about the bastards or he's backing them explain please before I bring out my koboko...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu by Entvibez(f): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
stGabrielo:
angry angryand what ate you trying to say op undecided like olamide know something about the bastards or he's backing them explain please before I bring out my koboko...

wetin do you
Re: Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu by Entvibez(f): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sugarcious:
See the way op twisted that lyrics and formed it into an article just to get traffic and earn some cash. Chai!

lie lie
Re: Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu by favourmic(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Brb
Re: Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Na wa oo : undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Foresighted The Coming Of The Deadly Baddo Group In Ikorodu by iamdrfresh: 5:04am On Jul 26, 2017
is that all

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Happily Donates A Cow To Comedian Ay’s Family / Checkout Some Celebrity Outfit To Movie Premiere 'my Wife And I' / Wizkid Dance To ‘man’s Not Hot’ After His Show In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.