Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Torn Between Lawschool And DSC/SSC In The Navy/military - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Torn Between Lawschool And DSC/SSC In The Navy/military (1013 Views)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn Between Lawschool And DSC/SSC In The Navy/military by henryvirus(m): 2:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Hello nairalanders, I am a Law Student in my Penultimate year. Even though being in the legal profession has its prestige and perks I have no intention of being a practicing lawyer. rather if I prefer to join the Navy or the Military through Direct short service course/Short service course. now I'm in a dilemma, should I go ahead to lawschool, get called to bar and apply for the DSC/SSC to the Navy or instead of proceeding to law school just go ahead and apply with my L. LB Certificate. Please i need shared experiences contributions, the pros and cons and advice. Thanks
Re: Torn Between Lawschool And DSC/SSC In The Navy/military by FirstCounsel(m): 3:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Go to law school first. That way the Navy would find you more useful by the time you apply for DSSC.
Re: Torn Between Lawschool And DSC/SSC In The Navy/military by Amgreat70(m): 4:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Oga go to law school ist....
Re: Torn Between Lawschool And DSC/SSC In The Navy/military by swagguElite(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Go to law school bro. I know you might have known what you want by now since yuar now in the ultimate class. But one important thing i need to tell is you always finish everything you start.

Put a fr"ckin fullstop to your beginning. Every beginning has an end. Make an end ...don't chicken out OR think yuar wasting time completing what you don't like.

I don't care if you join the naval or a biker's club thereafter Just make sure you complete this chapter of your life ...so that you can start a new chapter of the life you have always wanted. Maybe ...just maybe ...wen you finally do want you love ...your beards would begin to grow! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Torn Between Lawschool And DSC/SSC In The Navy/military by henryvirus(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
swagguElite:
Go to law school bro. I know you might have known what you want by now since yuar now in the ultimate class. But one important thing i need to tell is you always finish everything you start.

Put a fr"ckin fullstop to your beginning. Every beginning has an end. Make an end ...don't chicken out OR think yuar wasting time completing what you don't like.

I don't care if you join the naval or a biker's club thereafter Just make sure you complete this chapter of your life ...so that you can start a new chapter of the life you have always wanted. Maybe ...just maybe ...wen you finally do want you love ...your beards would begin to grow! Lol.

phucking psycho ;Dthem go think say you be beta pikin grin
Re: Torn Between Lawschool And DSC/SSC In The Navy/military by swagguElite(m): 3:05am On Nov 17, 2018
henryvirus:
phucking psycho ;Dthem go think say you be beta pikin grin
grin grin grin b4 nko! ... I'm like Uncle Drew n yuar like Mountain Dew his brother.

I should probably get goin' before my leg goes for this. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Study In Uni And What Are You Doing Now? / KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher / Which Job Should I Choose Government Or Private School ? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.